Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Friday, December 28, 2018

Peace and Tranquility For The New Year


I've described being harassed by Lori LaFond with remote neural monitoring as "waking up in a high speed car chase that lasts all day and night."  That's what it is like when you have to hear someone constantly trying to harass you.  It's like living in a calm body with a storm brewing all around you.  I've just decided that we all need to feel more tranquility in our lives.

You all know that this blog was made out of necessity.  Phone spoofing, number portability and false identities make me believe that the world has become a pretender's playground, but I remain steadfast in my belief that a peaceful and non violent solution to this crime is possible.  I think that most people would agree that nothing good comes from violence.  Certainly being stalked is not a calm situation.

Even if we caught Lori and her friends red handed I would still promote a non-violent and non-confrontational approach.  I worked for many years with the U.S. Department of Justice and what I've found was that violence escalates and I want no part of that.

Quite simply put, I just want to spend time with Christopher in this lifetime without feeling like anyone is trying to hurt us.  We've been put through so much pain because this one girl can't get us off of her mind.  We were asked to do a job for the police and it turned out to be something much bigger than we ever knew.  I would be criminal if I didn't tell you the truth about what I know and what we've found out.  To be silent about a rapist is to allow the rapist to get away with it.  If you blame the victim, the rapist wins.  It's silent support.  I've been put through so much pain and agony because of this crime, I just wanted to say at the end of my life that I did something important for other people.

I've watched some of my friends die because of this crime.  They were harassed and tortured to death.  AIDS as a weapon is not something that I ever thought that I would encounter.  I never thought I would be a victim of someone that would do this.  Twenty years after the first rape, to be beaten and raped again, was outrageous.  I believe in the concept of karma and what goes around comes around.  Eventually these criminals using this system will end up in a place of their own demise.  I know that what I am doing is providing parents of these victims some kind of peace of mind.

How did so many good people get into so much trouble?  I think the case against Lori is compelling when seen in it's entirety.  I think piece by piece is isn't as hard to understand either.  When you have someone like Lori that has never used her social security number to report income for 51 years, you start to wonder, why doesn't this person have a job?  What does she do to make a living?  Then you see and hear the victims saying stuff like, "She stole every penny I had."  My brother in law told me she was a crystal meth dealer before his death.   I certainly wanted nothing to do with her.  When she makes my family the center of her world, I think to myself, "What in the universe could we possibly have in common with her?"

We all know that she lies about who she is.  I've heard "Jessica", "Lisa", "Sheree", "Victoria" and "Sara" but I've known this girl since she was in junior high school.  Her name isn't any of these...it's Lori LaFond.  It must be odd for people to think that I hear voices, but I recognize hers as the brutal high school bully that outed me in front of the whole school.  She's still the girl that pushed a kid in front of a moving car.  She's still the girl that broke into the high school and set the vice principal's garage on fire.  It's not hard for me to understand that she is the kind of person that would go around infecting gay men with HIV.  She hates gay men.  Everyone heard her exclaim this in high school and I was infected shortly after that.

I just want everyone to know that I write this for all of the 650 plus victims in our area and their parents so that they can explain to their own families what this person is like and how she treats other gay men.

I hope that everyone understands that I believe in God and I love my family enough to try to protect them from her.  She's has a long run of trying to hurt my father, sister, mother and me.  It's time to send her on her way.

If she does have tuberculosis, she needs to be put into treatment.  She can't continue to run a muck sneezing and coughing her way through other people's lives and jobs.  She needs to be tested for HIV, though I am sure she knows she has it.  That virus needs to be genotyped and compared to mine and the other victims of this crime.  It isn't unprecedented that people are all being infected by one person...it's been in the new back east for years. Someone has to do something and this is my effort.

I try to use humor on this blog to keep people interested in this horrible crime.  I hope that when you read it, you understand that I also do not think that what she has done is funny.  Humor is my way of coping with the rape, shooting, beating and infecting of my LGBTQ community.  It must work, there are 170,000 hits on this blog without any advertising.  That's a lot.

In the year to come, I plan on being a more tranquil person and letting life dictate what it's terms are for me.  The rest of my life will be spent wondering what it could have been without Lori ruining everything for everyone I know.  How could I not write this blog if everyone around me was getting HIV from her?  If I knew it, I should say something.  Jonathan told me it was Lori LaFond and in his memory, I say it knowing that his boyfriend Jared died because of her.