Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Sunday, December 30, 2018

Dan Marino Jersey: Lori Is Complaining About Something Again

She's either stolen or read something.  Tonight Lori LaFond is talking about a football jersey that she has either stolen and torn up or that she's read about on my sister's facebook page.  Lori has this thing about ruining stuff that she's stolen.  This is just another way that she threatens people.  

Dan Marino is my sister's favorite football player and Lori's gotten wind of it.  It's important to note that Lori is about as sport's oriented as Carson Kresley.  She would have no other reason to talk about something like this other than to misrepresent that she's done something else to my sister.  I'm hearing her talking about wanting to implant her too.  I just want to keep an online record that this was what she thought was "funny" tonight.  Other than that, I could care less if I tried to.