Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Wednesday, November 28, 2018

Sexual Extortion: Coming Soon On This Blog. California Law, Sexual Extortion and That Perspectives Photograph


The new law that prevents sexual extortion and how it may apply to that "Perspectives" postcard I got in the mail at my sober living home.  The photograph from my rape came after being told that the rapists had photographed me with a minor child.  When I got this postcard, it just showed me that there were pictures taken and I woke up naked after my rape.  I wrote in my diary about the pictures being taken before this postcard came in the mail.

This may fall under California's new law.  I'm looking into it.