Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com

Thursday, August 9, 2018

You Can Always Tell When The Girls Have Come Up With A Plan: It Gets Mushy and Set Up For Failure Looms


Everything that I go through with all this has to do with all these storylines that Lori and her friends make up.  Um, I'm trying to figure out the best way to explain how an operator, think of a switch board operator, is in the middle of a call between you and someone else.  Let me assure you, that isn't happening.  The operators in the Palm Springs area are always trying to set you up to do something illegal for them.  I've seen it many times before.  Usually, they want someone to steal something or put something in someone's drink...so that they can make entry into a home.  Now, I don't know how long it has been since they did something like this, but I do have a photograph of one of them outside my old home.

There have been lots of thefts and lots of missing stuff over the years.  I'm assuming that my family and I were out of town with the girls in high school.  If we were all gone, then Lori and her brother would use an old hide a key or garage door opener to gain entry into their home.  I wasn't living there yet.  There were descriptions of that home given to my by Brian, when he talked about a "laundry room" where he was going to commit a crime.  The description was very clear and it is one of the entries used to rob that home and spray nail polish all over the walls to make it look like blood.  The pictures were taken right after I got out of rehab...Lori is really possessive of her chip carriers.  These are Lori's victims, with chips that she's referred to in legal papers as not knowing anything about, which can be tied to her.  She knows this is true too.

I'm not thinking much about the mind game she and Missy use to try to get to me.  Now two lesbians are truly experts on men?  Probably not who I'm going to, but there are those that know a few things...not that I recall.  These girls have categorized men and gay men for years.  Some are harder to convince than others to do and believe things.  If a reasonable man was looking at my situation, he would know that Christopher is a person that was a part of this case and my life while he was here.  I did most of what I did with him as inspiration.  So, I mean it was easier for me to work on this with that kind of passion.  Now it's clinical and it's evidential and it's a lot of the same shit that has been going on for most of my life.

I live and work in a box that has all kinds of perimeters that I have to put up when I'm out of the house.  I'm already aware of what not to think of to help Lori LaFond and her brother, the part that I do, is setting up the next legal and logical step.  The best evidence you can obtain online is IP Address information...it's simply the key to this whole crime.  I can keep myself thinking positive thoughts about Christopher, but the "relationship" thing is a bit much for me to take from Lori and her friends.  It's so much to know that she put him in jail according to schedule in case you all missed that.  I told everyone that she was planning on doing it and made T-shirts to that effect.  Couldn't have been a week or two or less, and he was "GoneBoy",  it was like the Streets of Calcutta!  Arabian knights of doom, picked him up off the street, probably put a bee keeper over his head, and carted him of Greenland.  That was that.

But really, it was different even before all that and I wanted people to know how badly he needed friends in the area.  He would say, "Don't worry about it," but I would know, "...yeah but she already shot at me, and my brother in law, so...?"  You see he's kind of a smart ass, and he does manage to get under Lori's skin, but he can't dodge a bullet.  Unfortunately, he was also put into a home where police force him to be, from off the street, where he could easily have been injured or worse.  I have all of that kind of testimony done.  I was working on over drive by believing in something that wasn't there.  So now Lori and Missy are scratching and biting and hissing, but in the end, I am realistic.  I tried really hard to make this work in a reasonable amount of time.  The separation plan was easier because none of us could work and be in the same place.

Basically, that arrest meant something to me.  To me it represented how much these people get used and discarded without anyone knowing their stories.  There are better ways to stop something like this than being silent about them.  If I hadn't found out about the forcing of Christopher into this person's home, from the home resident himself, I doubt that any of you would even know that it happened.  I know from the resident.  I asked, like I always did, if he knew Christopher.  He was picked up by the police walking on the street and was taken to a location that he knew nobody in the residence.  The police must have thought it was like a "stripper delivery" or something, and pushed him inside or he would have to go to jail. " From my information Christopher kinda begged the guys, "Just let me stay for a minute, I'll go as soon as they leave".  Police looked in the windows...and it was creepy to know that they would force him inside.

I'm just not interested in what they would do when they see the video tape of Lori trying to enlist Christopher and talking about knowing he was an "informant for Bryan".

You see, I don't have the luxury of a live EEG reading from any of my friends like Lori does.  When she tells you someone is dead, she's likely lying but not always lying.  I'm working with private people that work as informant team members, but the thing is this, I still have to remain...uninterested in this proceeding.

I'm just thinking that for me to succeed, I need to succeed.  Not be patient.  I've been looking stupid for this whole Christopher thing.  We're friends until he hits me in the face the next time I see him.  If I see him.   Don't laugh, that has happened with other people, why do you think I wear a body cam.  You don't know how worn down this system makes him, he doesn't look like that now...and that's the most important thing.

Often there is a feeling of regret because I knew a few years ago that if I hadn't seen someone moving on this, that I would rise up again and do it again.  At this point all that Christopher "boyfriend" stuff was Lori and Christian and Missy and others...belaboring this ruined relationship and broke up his dream.  I lingered too long on the concept that people would work within the parameters of a concept of pay it forward to your friends she did this to...and forward to theirs...and forward to all the people that this happened to.  This isn't acceptable.  It's wrong to send people to jail based on illegally obtained...um...thinking?  If you can't think without your mind being hacked...a line has been crossed.  Period.  If that isn't a civil right destroyed, I don't know one.  It isn't racially driven, it is technology driven by racism and discrimination.

I think the story had more interest with a relationship being torn apart in it, but it seems kind self deprecating to baste myself in humiliation to the price of her telling the court, you see, he wasn't his boyfriend at all.  I guess that may be true, but what he is, is the "police informant, that was just as good as being a boyfriend."  He's got a memory disc too and he has a bone to pick with someone that trashed his reputation, but mostly, I can rest easily knowing that there was another reason to love Christopher...just as important as sex.  To catch you. Two sets of informant ears, eyes, and all the rest...they counter confirm our recollections, alive or dead.  Truthfully, a genius way of preserving your talents, Ms. LaFond.

Lori has a fear of not looking intelligent, and you know, she' shown that too, but my intuition tells me that I need to be clear on something here.  I support Christopher's need to leave California, as it is no business of mine where he was to be safe.  My problem is with the evidential consequences.  He is. like it or not, a witness in something that needs to be recorded.  It's important.  The intentional jailing of a signed up police informant, abused and illegally interned, is noticable and certainly news worthy when it happened, so why isn't the story about how that came about just as important.  Unless he is guilty.  Then there is the "introduction video" with HOT DOGS.  I saw where the guys went that night.  I watched him walk over.

Lori can try all she wants to be as big a nuisance as she wants.  My opinion is that when you know someone that is fighting this crime is your informant partner, remember, I had to do a lot of thinking about what that would mean to you, but the video exonerates me from being the "only" person that knew it.  Lori and Brian and Jonathan all there.  I'm mostly interested in the psych game that Lori is probably trying now...there isn't anything like there was in this for me, so now, I am looking for the truth.

I'm not trying to hurt Christopher nor am I trying to look obsessed with him.  He was signed up to do this...it's my responsibility to keep him alive...and he is.  So, the constant barrage of "Christopher thinks..." and "His mom thinks...."  is not likely to be a conversation that I'm going to have any longer with Lori.  I obviously need to focus on the facts and moving on.