Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com

Thursday, August 9, 2018

She's Still Trying To Get To Christopher's Sister: Stuck Between A Rock and a Hard Place


It's 4:18 am on my day off.  I just woke up after Lori was doing another dream sequence where she was bringing up Christopher again.  Lori still has this plan that she can get me angry with Christopher's family and then Lori is going to swoop in and pretend that she and the Monti's have something in common in being mad at me.  Ultimately that would make her feel like she pulled something off.  I'm awake at 4:00 am because Lori is still clinging to the fantasy that she can humiliate me some more using Christopher.

I'm stuck between a rock and a hard place when it comes to him.  He's been gone from here for many years now and he's way back east.  His life appears to be on track and he's happier.  That was the goal anyway,  To make Christopher happy.  Whether or not he participates in this investigation isn't something that I have any control over.  I'm certainly not a fan of him being tortured by this system and Lori's big mouth.  If he is happiest living, working and staying where he is, then the decision is made.  I've been fighting this fight by myself for so long now that it doesn't matter anymore.

There were better options availabe when he was here .  There were better chances of us stopping her with him helping but people ultimately make their own decisions around here.  Perhaps his family means so much to him that he will remain silent.  Lori's done that to more than one person.  I have no choice.  I live here.  Lori has always targeted me and my family so this is where I have to fight.  I don't have a New York option, but thank God Christopher did.

People need to leave me along about Christopher, it is painful enough the way things worked out.   I don't need any more humiliation.