Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com

Saturday, August 11, 2018

She Starts Her Day With "A Close Shave"...Nuff Said.


It's early in the morning and after Lori gets done shaving, Missy and Leah have her in hair and wardrobe for a full day of selfies, that someone else took.  Isn't that just a picture?  Not a selfie?  I'll have to ask my girls...they know selfies.

After spending three days off and listening to every single solitary horrible thing that Lori could think of, I've decided to let her know that I am still not impressed.  She might take every bit of make up and slather it all over her body, but in the long run she's still going to end up being the same exact person...no matter what picture she is using.  By the way, how many selfies does it take to make you look innocent?  Five? Ten? Fifty?  A million?  There isn't enough make up and wardrobe in this universe that is going to change her DNA or the witnesses that have seen her doing exactly what the police know she does.

The thing about all of this harassment day and night is that I'm still a police informant and I've explained this whole scenario before.  There are other informants who have complained about police threats, stolen money and discrediting their informants.  Mine was on the news.  I always as the question, "If I had such terrible mental issues, according to the police, then why did the police let me and Christopher sign up as informants?"  I believe that Chief Reyes was sitting right there with us too.  This statement was made long after I was raped too...and long after I was an informant.  The reason this exists has to do with interference by Lori LaFond who seems to think of herself as her own public information officer.  You can't imagine how many times I've heard and seen her pat herself on the back for arrests of innocent people that had nothing to do with crime.  They were arrested because they were either friends of mine, they saw something they wanted to report or because they refused to fuck her.

This is sexual slavery, plain and simple.  We are implanted with these chips then the police department expects us to be slaves forever to Her Highness.  Let me tell you all something, there is something really wrong with a police department that absolutely knows that I didn't volunteer to be implanted, that knows that Lori is the only person in the area that does remote neural monitoring and they still don't think that what she did should be charged as a hate crime?  It was all done because I am gay.  I can guarantee you that if I was straight, she could have cared less.  It was her need to try to control another person from "back home" that brought her to this place.

The audacity for her to have put a picture online with that face and a caption that says Dance, Pray and Love on it, after she did what she's done to multiple priests that have lived in our community makes my skin crawl.  Lori put Christopher, a Lutheran priest, in jail on a lie...the person that better be praying a lot and dancing a lot less is Lori.  She's the person that put him in jail because I love him.  Why put out a picture with this caption on it when all she does is Hate, Stop and Worship Satan?  I've seen the pentagrams...I know her philosophy.  I don't care if she is into Wicca, you don't put your picture out there telling everyone the "best advice" when all she is doing is using it to make her look that way.  She couldn't care less about loving or praying or dancing.  All she wants to do is hurt people, not help them.

Then you have Jonathan whose grandfather was the Chief of Police in Long Beach, California.  Now, I'm not sure how Chief Reyes feels about "police family" and all that stuff, but don't you think if you were Officer Nick Andre, you'd be shitting bricks right about now?  I would be.  Then there is his father that is ALSO a Lutheran Priest...that's like her picture is mocking all of these men.  Dance, pray and love, my ass...she doesn't know the first thing about any of those things...I don't think she ever went to a high school dance until class reunions started coming around.  She certainly isn't THERE TO DANCE either.  The only honest thing that picture depicts is that she shouldn't wear makeup that makes her look like she's disappearing into the back ground.  She looks like a ghost, probably the lack of food and sunshine...

I'm sorry but when you put my friends in jail for the dumbest of reasons, you better know that I'm going to be coming for you with a warrant.  I've been put through so damn much because of little miss big mouth, that it is time that the real world open up and tell her about how it feels about the types of things that "she's in to".  I'm not interested in having a confrontation or ambush of her life.  This was a complete ambush of my entire family since the early 80's.  Any attempt to paint me like the bad guy is going to fall flat.  I have the HIV, the bullet hole, the broken skull and a whole lot of friends that would like to see her get everything she deserves.

What I want you all to know is that once Christopher was arrested and, of course, Lori took credit for it, she was being monitored the whole time.  We know every single solitary word she said to Steven Frey and Christopher Monti while they were unfortunately incarcerated.  Yes, Chief Reyes, not only does she communicate with us during every phase of our arrest, she communicates with your officers at the same time.  She then follows them into their holding cells and tells them to misbehave inside the P.S. Jail.  She then follows them into the courtroom where she already has them set up to fall down hard.  Then, if they were as unlucky as Christopher and Steven, they get to go to jail and hear her for another two years or longer.  Threatening them (one being a police informant) the entire time.  Since Christopher can't turn off this system, we know what she said to him too.

This situation where she has men arrested for nothing and paying an extreme price for it has got to stop.  It is all in the name of female machismo and dominance.  Fear is what she feeds on.  I should know, after my shooting and gay bashing, she's followed me in and out of the State of California.  What are we going to do about her?

She won't stop, so we have to stop her for good...legally.

I think what I am the most tired of is seeing my friends and their families have to put up with more shit from Lori after all of the things that she has done to all of them.  It's mocking them, just like sending out a postcard picture from my rape.  It says, "You can't throw me in jail, I can do whatever I want and the police will protect me."  That's what happened to me after decades of being victimized by her.  The proof was right there...they did nothing but believe Lori when she told them the picture wasn't me.  I think I should know my own face.  Don't you?  It was an insult to the injuries I've already had for years and years.  This wasn't an oversight it was a whitewashing of this entire situation.  We have the original pictures, apparently, so you know there are more from the rape itself.

How much does this department think we'll take before something snaps.  It won't be me, I'm calm as a cucumber and I pray for peaceful and non-violent solutions.  From what I've heard Lori's done, the police are lucky she didn't have something much worse happen to her before I got here.  She steals drugs from drug dealers...do the math.