Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com

Wednesday, August 8, 2018

I've Never Heard Of A Girl That Did So Much Traveling From Her Living Room...Oh And The Celebrities She's Worked With

Perfect T-Shirt for Lori to wear in WEHO

Lori is not only involved with fictional characters that she's made up in her mind, she seriously learns about my friends and calls them her "boyfriends".  Her fictionalization of Anthony, Jonathan, Christopher, Mikey and all the other gay men that she doesn't really know (except Mikey) is something of a mystery to me.

When she didn't like Jonathan, she made him look dead and wrote a ransom note to me.  Why?  Lori doesn't understand the concept that nobody pays a ransom for a dead person.  The ransom request was made on a death notice.  Oh yeah, I'm gonna pay you $50,000 to get my kid back that's dead??? Does that make any sense to you?  Then, rather than have to make up where he was buried, she cremated him for convenience.

Anthony is a whole different story.  Because he's lived a life before Lori he has lots of interesting stories, but Lori likes to see him as her "drinking buddy".  I don't think I've ever seen Anthony drink and I know he wouldn't go anywhere with Lori and "that vagina".  Now she has him living in Hollywood like some kind of photographer of L.A. architecture.  Let me tell you something.  Anthony has been in L.A. before, what Lori makes him look like is some kind of tourist visiting WEHO.

Christopher, we all know what happened there...so that's not good. It was the exact same thing that happened with Steven Frey there.  She pushed and pushed and got her way.  Nobody was looking out for him the way I was...now he's gone, but somewhat safer.  What's better, to live a live not knowing what people are learning about you and your family, ignorance is bliss?  I'm not that guy either.  If I know someone is spying on someone, I'm going to tell them they are.  I'm just not into this whole voyeur thing where Lori tells lies and everyone follows suit.  I'm not her friend and don't want to be.

The whole thing is just one incident after another.  It's just another load of bullshit right after the last one.  Why?  Why does Lori need to try to control my friends and what people think about them?  I don't know why they put up with it, but it is annoying me.  For some reason, I like to think that my friendships were based on more than a facebook post.  Is that odd?  I don't know how it is that she became so involved in meeting everyone I know.  It's not stamp collecting or bird watching, it's stalking.  Some people ended up dead.  I should have been dead a few times myself.

I don't know.  I stick up for the little guy.  I like to befriend the people that fear not being able to be heard.  I'm not a silence heals kind of person.  I think silence breeds misunderstandings.  I know for a fact that I don't know all of the things I need to know, but I do know this, I'm running for my life right now and I'm not getting anywhere.

Lori is also celebrity obsessed.  I don't know where she gets the idea that I'm like that, I simply call out the people that I admire and tell them so.  That's it.  She's jealous that she doesn't have a venue like I've made.