Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com

Sunday, August 19, 2018

I Need To Stop Blogging For A While...Refer All Your Questions To Jeffrey Katzenberg For Now


When you consider that this was a blog for Christopher to stay in touch with me beyond a phone line and he never wrote or Skyped, you can consider this a failure too.

I've apparently missed the point.  I'm being told that Jeffrey is still working with two people that I absolutely refuse to accept into my life.  It's wrong of him to destroy my dreams of a life of privacy to help two people that stole from me.  While he sets up his new wndr.co  (wonder company) most of you don't realize that he can't afford to solve this crime while he is looking for investors, so stopping this crime wasn't going to happen any time soon through him.  With the questionable people he worked with and hired, there is no way he could have escaped without being newsworthy in a really negative way.  So, in the alternative, while he was searching for investors, I was left, again to fend for myself.  That's been the last two years.  

Also, with a new company, he is highly unlikely to solve this crime now that he's involved in the theft of my money.  It's no secret that three of his employees didn't disclose the full truth about their reason for being invloved in this investigation.  All three have a long history of helping Lori.  ALL three of them will say they aren't friends with her, but you don't steal $30, 000 for Lori if she isn't your friend.  Think about it would you do what David, Missy and Bessie did for an enemy?  You steal from people you don't respect...in this case we all know where Jeffrey puts me.  He didn't respect my sister enough to tell her the truth.  He didn't respect my mom and dad enough to let Bryan Anderson do his job.  I don't care if he respects me, because I don't respect him.

There are many companies and people that work for them that I would still like to work with.  This is a cause that affects all of us.  I'm probably the last person on this planet you would suspect this would be happening to.  I don't know why Jeffrey didn't like or approve of me, but people's opinions are sometimes based on the mistakes that they made and are embarrassed by, not because of the person I am.  I can't help him lie.  I can't help his son lie either.  Now that he's spent the last two years building up an new company, he's got absolutely no time for this cause.  What I think is that you shouldn't derail an already existing investigation, tell everyone not to help because you are going to, then weenie out of it to help three people far less deserving and far less concerned with the LGBTQ community.  The crime was against us, not these three.  What they've done for Lori, can't be measured.  I wouldn't even want to.

I need to take a serious break from blogging and helping people.  I have my own family that I have to keep  bullet proof and safe from Lori.  There is a higher risk now that both my sister and I are "loose ends" for the theft of that money from my bank account.  You see the way they stole this money revealed three of Lori's minions to my sister.  One she knew, the other two are living with Lori.  All three employees of Jeffrey Katzenberg.  That means that Lori's roommates can be identified by my sister, which makes her a loose end for Lori and Brian.  Thanks to her friend Bessie, now she has a target on her back again because of who she took there and how they made her lie.  It's a slap in the face that Jeffrey would still be working with Missy, David and Bessie.  The three robbed my family...

It would seem that anything goes with my family now...there isn't any protection available.  Jeff stole my escape route.  He stole my attorney money.  He stole my dreams and shoved me out the door.  So he can do all the talking now.

I figure it's a lot like that AIDS Foundation that bears his name while he helps to support the people that infected 650 , some of them children at the time.  On the one hand he's looking like someone that is helping, but at the same time he's also helping the people that infected us intentionally. One person died after Sedona, not too long after I interviewed him.  Lori sprinted over to his home, knocked him out, and coughed her contagious lung disease into him.  He died of pneumonia, the same kind that all of us get, before we die in Palm Springs.  It doesn't happen this way in other places with higher levels of AIDS patients, just here.  It's because here is where Lori lives.

So, for now, I'm done with this.  It doesn't serve any purpose to let people know about this crime while a serial killer lives down the street funded by a billionaire...stolen money is what I was told, but who knows what Jeffrey is doing behind everyone's back.  I don't let him back there any more...he stabs.