Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com

Sunday, August 19, 2018

I Feel Like I Am Dying For A Community That Doesn't Know or Care


Forgotten by friends, family and Christopher, I feel like I got forgotten by the people that I tried to save, the gay men that lost their lives because of an inept police department and a psychopath girl.  I'm barely living.  I could hardly call what I have a life.  What I have is an existence that I am allowed to have by some rich bastard that doesn't know how his own actions have destroyed people's lives.

My community is important to me no matter who has left the picture.  I am the only person that has a desire to stop Lori and Missy.  David and Brian have unleashed these two bitches again so that they can terrorize more people.  I can't help but to wonder what would have happened if Jeffrey Katzenberg never got involved.

I think we would all be better off and I would still have $30,000.  God knows there are plenty of other MEN out there that wouldn't allow two girls to push them around. Not him though, he still thinks that "saving Missy" is so important.  One less scam artist in the world is something we could all do without.

He's still helping his girlfriend everyone...two years have passed since the theft of my money and he hasn't lifted a finger still.  Still can't find a way to be honest.

It's not funny to continue to do this to me...