Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Friday, May 18, 2018

Did Little Miss Big Mouth Send Her Brother or Friends In To Steal From My Work? She's Making A Big Deal Out Of It!!!


Since I was in college, Lori LaFond and her brother, Brian, have stolen from the places that I work for.  Now, there is another situation that Lori is making a huge deal out of that she knows I had nothing to do with.  If I saw her at my work I would call the police immediately.

Lori has always stolen dumb things from my workplaces.  Coffee mugs with the name of the courthouse, name tags, work shirts, ash trays and stuff like that.  We all know that she is poor and hungry right now so without telling you where I work, I will say that some things have been going missing from our kitchen that I have to use every weekend.  They are so innocuous that nobody would ever want them, but now, for the second night in a row, something has gone missing and I have nothing to do with it.  Lori, on the other hand, might.

She's had people hired at the places that I've worked before too.  The last girl she used cc information from our paperwork until she got fired for coming in on drugs.  The cc information did not contain any usable information...only the last four digits, but it still made it look like I wasn't doing my job until I started making two copies of the paperwork...that way when the original went missing, I could show my boss that it was there when I sealed the envelope.  This girl worked in my department, but she was not there for work.  Lori has done this kind of thing before, I don't want her around my work or my friends that I work for.  She's literally sick.  

Whether or not Lori and Brian have anything to do with the recent thefts, they should not be sitting around looking at ways to accomplish these things...what is her need to wear my clothes and steal my name badges...it's just childish.

I want this bitch caught!!!

There is nothing worse than having your co-workers think that you would take things and it's even worse when you know you haven't, but someone is stalking you that does steal.  Did Lori steal these things as another memento?  I don't know how many trophies it is going to take before people realize that she has been robbing me and my family for years...she calls it her birth right.  She's a mess.

I am waiting for my boss to check all the video to see who took the items...then I can look at these people that I work with and tell them, "I know you didn't think I would steal from here, right?"  This isn't the biggest reason for concern however.   Lori is now talking about vantage points that she can see things from at my work, without me knowing, which makes me thing that someone that worked here, for a short period, may have taken something from here and traded it for drugs...I can't imagine thinking that either sibling has been near my work.  If I find out though, I will be on my way to the sheriff.  I'm done with her following me around.

Once, I was told, she had Steven Frey, held up at a convenient store when he was working there.  Steven can tell the whole story too.  Of course, Lori knew him then, but not later, then again, then not again on the restraining order.  How many times can this girl know someone that she doesn't know?  This is, if it is her, another lapse in Jeffrey's security.  This plan of his isn't safe.