Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Friday, May 18, 2018

Security Breaches Are Pissing Me Off Jeff!!!


Remember this sacrificial goat?  In about thirty seconds a T-Rex comes out of the bushes and eats him alive.  This is what it is like when Lori is looking for a trophy.  She's at it again...the T-Rex is loose and again it looks like Jeffrey's security has failed, miserably.  I've been tied up waiting for the T-Rex lesbian's to come eat me for about 11 years thanks to Jeff and his "plan" of terror.

When are you going to wake up Christopher?

He's STILL helping Missy Pissy to steal from me...I'm going to get mad at him again!!!

Rule #1 for Jeff to learn:
Do not help the drug addicts in this investigation because they are desperate and they will do things for meth that they wouldn't do normally.  They are in a "homeless" situation and desperation makes them do things TO ME!  It really fucking makes me mad Christopher.