Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Monday, April 2, 2018

Since Lori Is SO Extra Sexual With Gay Men...I Thought I'd Show Her What Her Fantasy Looks Like


I thought that I would inject some reality into Lori and Brian's world of fantasy.  You are two people in their 50's, almost 60's for Brian, and the two of you think you are something special, but the reality is that it doesn't look like what the two of you think.

Given that the two of you are alleged to be attracted to 15 to mid 20 year old gay men, this is more of what the distance between the two of you looks like.  It isn't pretty is it?  You see people in this stage have very little in common with the other.  Now, before people get mad at me, I do realize that love, in every form, is a good thing.  I support love in all formats, but let's face the facts...Lori's fantasy is that she is still a 15 year old girl trying to get with 15 year old boys.  (Jonathan Mendenhall will support this statement.)

So, what does meth really do?

Meth may make Lori feel 15 years old on the inside, but on the outside is a 51 year old woman.  Trust me, even under the best of circumstances, there is no way a woman with the medical problems that "Lisa" has can possibly look younger than her real age.  Using needles takes it's toll.  Without make up and without all the masking tape...Lori can't possibly think that she looks 15 or anywhere near there.  She has nothing in common with a 15 year old.  Nothing.

The reality concept of what Lori thinks and what Lori is really like are two completely different things.  Meth is no cure for HIV/AIDS, though it may give you energy like a kid, the down side is the tremendous toll it is taking on "Lisa" who has allegedly more diseases than a free clinic on Free Exam Wednesday.  Hep C, HIV, tb, syphilis and staph infections are part of the signature of "Lisa's" infections...they aren't being treated because she knows what the examination process would reveal.  So add shooting up meth to the combination and what you have is a time bomb of a disease that isn't going to end in a comfortable manner.  Liver disease, as most of you know, is one of the most painful things that a person can get.  It feels like a knife shove through your stomach that comes out of your back.  It never goes away.

Someone needs to get ahold of Lori and use their bloodwork to prove that she needs to be quarrantined.  I have provided that information to the Palm Springs Police Department in the past.  I can assure you that the tb exposure, the Hep C exposure, the advanced HIV strand untreated and the staph infections are all available...but why isn't this someone that should be forced to be tested?  Nobody seems to understand I showed my years of testing to the police but they didn't get that I'm a person that seeks out medical attention every single three months..."Lisa's" had this disease since 1987 according to my viral strand...and her's keeps mutating and getting longer while mine never did.  I had one HIV infection.  "Lisa's" had many many many of them.

Someone needs to use that DNA report and my lab reports to show the correlation and the need for a warrant.

DNA matching of the initial lab report should match the person that exposed me to Hep C and the other STD's.  The thing is this.  I submitted, after the rape, the results of my labs.  In fact, I submitted two years or so of lab reports that show many things.  They show that I get tested all the time for STD's and that is because I get my HIV count done.  The rest is part of the report.  You can see that I am adamant about my health.  For years I go along being undetectable and without any sign of STD's then I report the rape and the lab literally shows that in the month prior I was exposed.  You can't infect yourself.  So all of a sudden I spike for Hep C antibodies and tb...that doesn't just happen without a rape.

If you match the labs with the report from the Riverside County Department of Justice...you know that we are looking for a woman with a brother that has HIV.  A warrant can be issued simply based on the tb alone for public safety.  There are laws about exposing the public to active tb.