Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Tuesday, April 3, 2018

COOCHella Fest Is In Full Swing...The Concert Start Later...LOL!


We all know that neither Lori nor Missy Pissy is doing much for the LGBTQ Community, but what they are doing now, isn't much different than gay men have been experiencing in the Coachella Valley for years.  It's COOCHella Fest out here right now.  Two EXTREMELY CO-DEPENDANT lesbians are fighting for supremacy and they are doing it all through this system of torture.

Just in case you don't know the formula, here it is again.

In order to re-gain the control that they once both had by using Jeffrey Katzenberg, Lori, is using as much meth and testosterone and Missy Pissy is using meth and the sweet tooth routine.  It's always been one angry lesbian, one angry lesbian and then there is Bessie Smith...the game is on again.  Lori goes after me to make me mad so that I'll say something about Jeffrey Katzenberg's relationship with Missy Pissy so that will trigger him to say something about me.  Lori just loves to fuck people over then use Missy and Bessie to try to convince him to do something to stop me and my friends.  It's a formula that has worked so many times in the past that it's worn a groove in my brain.

There is more back stabbing going on than an acupuncturist with a full schedule of clients.  All of it is an act.  The show has grown so boring that it really is all about which one of these girls can get Jeffrey's attention and force him to help them out again.  You should see all the fur flying around here.   "It's not my fault it's hers," but all three are guilty of doing things that put Jeffrey in the position to be solicited for legal action.  If he won't do it, Lori will do it for him.  "Men are so stupid," Missy says, "they'll do anything with the right motivation."  Usually tits and ass for Missy, rage and hate for Lori and "poor me" from Bessie Smith.

For years Missy won this battle with her, "Don't listen to Kevin routine" or the ever popular, "I didn't think this was the direction we were taking" act.  On and on while the co-dependency looks more like a GLOW match up than it does an investigation into gay male rape and experimentation.

When one girl fucks up, another one tags in and uses her specialty, either whining, bitching, "feel sorry for me", whatever Jeffrey's heartstrings will play for everyone.  Not one of these girls has any intention of helping the LGBTQ community, only saving her own ass.  It's been this way for almost a decade...I think I need Marshall Mathers to help me throw them in the trunk of a car and drive off a cliff with them.  (Lori, this is a reference to an Eminem song, not a real threat of violence)  I'm just playing with you all...right Em.

While the BEY-hive gets ready for Beyonce's performance they are really missing the action of COOCHella Fest which is just about as entertaining.  In the meantime I'm hoping my girl, Beyonce, will send her sister Solange out here to straighten these women out!  You know Solange don't play.

But seriously, you can't imagine all the manipulation that is going on behind the scenes.  One girl does this, while the other girl does that.  It's like a teenage girl locker room up in here.  All we need is some Lindsay Lohan and Amanda Bynes and we could have some real fun.  The claws are out.  Which girl do you think is going to distract Jeffrey "too much" this year?

Is it a) Bessie Smith b) Missy Pissy or c) Lori LaFond.  You just know one of them will get to him and his family to stop us from completing our task.

Yes, Gaga, I'm still doing it without the DOPE!!!

UPDATE: So, it's 5:30 am on a night that I wasn't suppose to be working but did.  We are already in the part of the three girl play where Lori has literally screamed and yelled her lungs out and Missy Pissy is making the statement, "I just can't do anything about her Jeffrey."  Meanwhile Bessie Smith is getting ready to do her, "I knew this was going to happen" routine, as the three girls try, for the millionth time to see which woman is best suited to "fool the stupid man" again!

This is usually followed by Jeffrey refusing to talk to any of them, which "pisses Lori off" to the point where she overloads the relay stations with my RFID number so that I get a nice microwave burn as soon as I get home.  Now, mind you, there are five people in the home that Lori is living in...Missy Pissy, Leah Fauntleroy, Christian, Brian LaFond and David: strangely enough, not one of them can stop a 100lb tweeker woman from burning me.  This is all to get Jeffrey's attention.

Of course, Jeffrey is unscathed...so I'm just suppose to get exposed to microwave poisoning again because nobody can figure out that the three of them play this game of cat and mouse with him.  9 straight years of this bullshit.  Almost every single day is spent listening to some kind of way that the three can scam some more money out of this guy.  Like I could do anything about any of that.