Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Sunday, April 1, 2018

Inside The Mind Of Jeffrey Katzenberg


The only thing smaller than Jeffrey Katzenberg's body is his tiny little homophobic mind.

When you see and hear the truth about what he and his son did to destroy my family with their gal pal Missy Pissy and David the Chickenhawk, you will never understand how such a tiny minded little man was able to make so much money.  What I've found him to be is a world class liar and the least human humanitarian that I've ever encountered.  His concern for the safety of me and my family during this last ten years is matched only by the lengths he went to help a stripper keep herself in methamphetamine.  The tactics he used are so low and so unbelievably cruel that only a Hollywood producer with billions of dollars would be able to consider the crimes he's committed with his son and wife.

The terrible things that he has done to me make the things that Lori did pale in comparison.  It is one thing to be stabbed in the back, but to go after my mother and sister in a manner that would leave my sister vulnerable to rape, infection and implantation to "keep Lori happy" are beyond understanding.  This man literally put my sister in the mouth of a lion.

What he tried to do to me was simply end my life.  He can't understand why he did it, but on the other end of his cellphone is a blonde, aging, worthless Playboy Playmate that nobody has ever liked.  She and her friend Bessie Smith giggled and wiggled themselves into my sister's home to lie to her.  What has transpired since is a bitter old Jew trying to play drug dealer with his stripper girlfriend. 

Missy Pissy is bent on making Lori's fantasies come true.  She, herself, won't sleep with that bag of garbage, but she isn't above setting up another rape using my own sister as bait.  Missy Pissy has smiled her way into my sister's home and tried her level best to make Lori look like some kind of trustworthy virgin.  How can this fucking stripper claim later that she was raped and infected by Lori but use my sister like that?  This is how these three girls are.  They have no conscience.  Bessie Smith, Missy Pissy and Lori LaFond have combined, once again, to try to commit another rape...this time they used Jeffrey and he went along with the whole idea.  How can he even be a father?  How can this kind of man exist?

His entire time spent here has been in an effort to find a way to end my life.  This was a life that I had to fight for every single day since I was 9 years old because of Lori LaTuna.  The three girls have one method. Innocent until their knives come out and stab you in the back with them.  Bessie Smith is absolutely guilty of trying to set up another rape or murder.  She's been helping Missy Pissy do this for decades.  She came here with that sole intent, to make Lori's fantasies about raping members of my family, come true.  I hate that fucking cow.  She deserves nothing less than the death penalty.