Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Monday, January 15, 2018

Imminent Danger: A Concept Confused and Lost In This Investigation


There is no reasonable expectation that Lori will ever stop harassing me.  Why?  Two reasons.  First, she never has.  Second, she says she "can't stop herself".  In the case of my personal stalking, Lori has made lots of decisions based on what "other people know and say about what she has done to me."  These decisions have caused me so much damage that I, a college educated graduate with experience that goes way beyond the scope of competency, has me working at a job for a lot less than I am worth.  It isn't like the opportunities haven't arisen, in fact, they arose at the same place I worked and resigned because of safety reasons for the employees at that job.

If you take a look at what I've had to give up in order to protect myself, the judiciary at the Southern District of California, their employees and the general public, you will see that I followed the law even when nobody else knew I was doing it.  When I tried to inform them, I was shut down because of the criminal who was stalking me in the first place.

I wasn't fired from my position at the Southern District of California, I left out of fear for my life because of the constant stalking that I was subjected to before, during and after my employment there.  Prior to my being hired, the stalking had disappeared, but it rose again.  Once I was informed that the Clerk of Court was in on this scheme, I was in great fear for my life.  My prior boss was talking to Lori on the phone about my employment and pretending to work for a government agency.  I had already been shot at and was already receiving treatment for the crime.  It was because of what Lori learned about this treatment, that the Clerk of Court was contacted.  Private consultations that resulted in my being medicated, were told to my employers.

What resulted was a complete destruction of my career that doesn't have one single blemish on it.  I wasn't fired, I had to resign because of the fear I was in.

The fear was very real.  Someone hit me at a street light, on purpose, and then called the police on me.  I was arrested and convicted of a DUI for having poppers in my car.  They couldn't test for them in my system and they couldn't prove I was intoxicated, yet I was still charged with a DUI and a hit and run even thought I was hit from behind and was afraid of the people that were following me.  There are years of diaries about someone following me and then I was shot.  Would you stop for someone that hit you intentionally at a light while being followed?  Would you do that if you knew that your boss, whom you are in negotiations with for your job was helping the stalkers?

This kind of fear based reality is what I live with every single day.  A rational person would not stop for the truck that hit me at the light.  It wasn't a bad accident and the damage to any car was to mine.  He hit me from behind while being stalked.  I'm not about to go into some parking lot, after being shot, with someone that just did damage to my car.

I want to explain to all of you that I wasn't acting irrational, I was acting out of fear.

Now you understand that a person doesn't have to be at the scene of the crime, if she is behind her computer calling people and telling them to hit me with their car.  That is a crime.

What appears to be me, out of control on drugs, was simply a white washing of the truth.

I wasn't fired.  No drugs were not the issue.  The problem was that my stalker did not want me working there, something she proved again while I am sober now that I applied again for that job and was treated like shit by the employer.

What Lori tells people is that I was fired for drugs.  Don't know how she could possibly know anything like that, then file a restraining order against me saying that she doesn't know anything about me since high school.  She's a liar.  Her knowledge of that crime is perplexing, to say the least.  She'll now say she knows nothing about it, but there is more than meets the eye.  Text messages to me, to her brother and I've heard that she even sent them to her mother about my shooting right after the event.  Only a small handful of people, even the Court didn't broadcast this, knew about the shooting.  How did someone like Lori, who knew none of the people involved, know this?  It's because she has something to do with it.

This is before my second rape and intentional infection attempt where her blood was found inside my body.  How does this happen?