Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Tuesday, November 28, 2017

Yeah, Because Lori's Made So Many Great Choices In Her Life! Not Your Property Lori...Never Going To Be!



Clearly Lori wanted "Tits" to be the theme of her first marriage to a gay man...which is about as appropriate as a "pussy themed" wedding between two homosexual men.

"If they don't look good, Lori, don't stick them on the front porch..."

This is what Lori's wedding outfit to her BROTHER, originally was designed like...the brides share the same body style!!!

What the targeted gay men and women of this crime need to be extra careful about is Little Miss Nosey's desire to "scare you" , "control you" and "tell you what to do."  The most important thing that Steven Frey ever told me was that he was "toxic". It was a concept that I didn't understand at the time.  Now, I do.  He wasn't really the "toxic" person in our relationship, it was Lori and Brian, doing things that made him feel that way.  I know that feeling, but I don't buy into it at all.  I'm not toxic, Lori is.  She's a hazardous waste dump of negative emotions, semen and leftover baggage.  If she wasn't, then why does she have so many sexually transmitted diseases?

The problem that Lori has is with God.  She thinks she's him and she isn't.  Whether you believe in God or not, the fact is that Lori thinks that she is him.  You don't matter.  What she wants for you is what she decides and if she can't make it come true then she usually blames me for telling you about this.  What criminal wants their victims sitting online and telling other victims who the "ghost" rapist is?  Consequently she embarks on campaigns of lying and false reporting to the police things about me that aren't true.  When I was using drugs, over 10 or so years ago, this was hazardous. Clean, sober, employed and educated, I don't have any problem defending myself against her lies.  I'm a good person, she is an invisible one.

Her attempts at "anonymity" are simply a criminal trying to put her victims in harm's way.  There isn't anyone out there that knows Lori better than I do from our past.  I haven't made any kind of contact with her but she sees this blog as a conversation with her because she IS the person behind this crime, allegedly.  She's got a guilty conscience.  She knows what I think and do so she spends all day and night twisting it into something that it isn't.

Guilt is a marvelous motivator for the criminal.  It makes them do things to make themselves look less guilty.  The smart ones are never heard from again, the dumb ones can't keep their mouths shut.  Always creating red herrings or coming up with another story because they can't hide the fact that they are guilty.  There is only one complete truth.  Rarely do we ever get to see it.  In this case we have Lori hooked into her own system and me illegally hooked into it.  I am super confident that the good guy and the bad girl will show who is who.  Never fear, Lori will never shut her large mouth and I rely on it to put her in jail.