Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Sunday, November 26, 2017

Now Why Would This Funeral Home Send Me Something Like This, If Jonathan Was Alive? Contributions For A Live Person?


I wanted to send this along to Anthony and his friends.  This is the reply that I got from the funeral home where Jonathan's Memorial was held in Cadillac, Michigan.

You can see that "contributions" changed from the American Heart Foundation to the AIDS Foundation Clinic of Los Angeles.  Here I was thinking that Jonathan died of a "massive coronary", but this makes me think that he had AIDS?

Who would send something like this?

Smells like a Lori!