Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

Sunday, November 26, 2017

To My Brothers of Phi Gamma Delta...Now I Understand And I Want You To As Well!


First and foremost, I wanted to be very brotherly to the men that taught me some of the smartest things that I ever learned.  My fraternity brothers from Phi Gamma Delta whom, to this day, I still consider to be friends.  Not for college days alone...

This project is something that I probably should have involved you with a long time ago, but it wasn't until recently that I was able to summon up the courage to tell all of you what I know.  I've been the victim of a lifetime stalker that has been contacting you, on and off, for decades.  You need to know the facts.

In terms of what Lori has told you, I would never have told anyone anything personal about our brotherhood.  She's got an advantage that nobody could have foreseen and that I did not really understand until now.  Lori, is a girl that I was NOT friendly with in high school and that was considered by most to be a bully.  She was never a girlfriend and she was never at U.C. Riverside.  She wasn't a "little sister" as you know we didn't have many of those.  She is a nosey piece of garbage that has ruined most of my life since the summer after I became an active member.  

What she has told many of you isn't all the truth.  That I am gay, is.  I wasn't 100% about any of that when I was in college.  The usual feelings that go along with this revelation began around then but I didn't know all about myself.  It wasn't really an issue.  It was for you.  I knew that and tried to keep my personal life personal, but there really wasn't any sex going on in my life.  The truth was that I was a virgin at the time that I became and active member of this house.  No sex at all.

The summer after that, I went home to 29 Palms and at some point to Palm Springs where I was drugged, raped, infected with the HIV virus and implanted with an RFID chip that allowed this girl to follow me when I went back to college.  Like a cell phone in my head she could hear things and learned about all of you.  Nothing was ever said to her directly about any of you.  Why would I?  I can't stand this monster.  As the technology goes, it allows a brain computer interface to read your thoughts.  It exactly what is used by William Stephen Hawking when he thinks and a computer talks for him.  This technology has been in the military for many years, since the 50's.  Thought translation to computer done wirelessly.

Remember, I grew up in a military town.  Lori's ties to the military are familial and what she learned about this technology began, for her, at a very early age.

The background, in terms of what my family has dealt with is important.  When I was 9 or 10, she made up a story about my father and one of her neighbors' kids, a boy, and said that my dad had been having sex with this minor.  My dad was a high school physical education teacher and was arrested.  As I assume the evidence we now have will show, Lori orchestrated the whole story.  Two and a half years later, after a long court trial, my father was completely acquitted.  Lori manufactured evidence to the point that we, as a family, had to endure two and a half years of living in a small town where the newspapers featured the story all the time.  It was embarrassing to say the least.  All of it was untrue.

She would go on to do the same thing to two other families that lived near her in the area with the same result.  Two fathers accused of sexually molesting each other's sons.  It was another nightmare for them.   She is obsessed with homosexuality and adults with kids, mostly boys.  Most of my fraternity brothers probably have kids or grand kids by now and you can imagine what this would be like for you.  It was horrible.

Jerry Shively, you will remember Kim King, my friend from SDSU.  She also knows Lori from high school and went through many of the same problems with her, though she may not recall that Lori was behind many of them...like when she "ran away".  Trust me, Kim is still my friend and she, by now, knows what Lori is like.

My life in high school was nothing but being bullied by this girl who was a year ahead of me in grade.  She caused all kinds of problems for lots of kids that ended up leaving school.  She once pushed a kid in front of a moving car then told police that I WAS DRIVING THE CAR!  I was nowhere near the party where that happened, but her twisted mind always makes up lies.

Once in college, she started posing as another girl from 29 Palms and started sending me letters in my dorm room.  I didn't know it was her.  Her brother even came to UCR to break into my car and steal my pledge book and a the composite from that year.  She stole my cellphone and had your phone numbers and pictures to go along with the names that she learned.  She was completely obsessed with me and  I thought the nightmare was over.  It wasn't.

What I went through after the implantation was nothing short of gang stalking and being followed everywhere I lived during college.  On campus, off campus, at my work and basically everywhere...it was non-stop.  What she infected me with was HIV.  She likes to tell people that I infected her brother or her.  That is no longer an option now that the HIV virus can show whom infected whom.   I was infected by a woman without having sex with her.  In other words, she took a needle of her blood and put it in my body while I was knocked out at a friend's home.  She lived near this person and twenty years later she tried to reinfect me again!

What I want my college fraternity brothers to know is this.  This is a major story in U.S. history and this crime has over 650 victims from the Palm Springs area.  When I made the choice to stop participating in the fraternity it was because of what you all were being told AND because I knew someone was following me.  I still wanted to be involved, but it would have compromised your safety and the fraternity's.  I backed out because of what she was telling all of you.  When you aren't the same towards a person, they know it and I could tell someone was giving you information.

The next twenty years were even worse.  I was shot at in San Diego while clerking for a federal judge.  I was beaten and raped almost to death when I moved back to Palm Springs and from there, I began working on this case.

Nowhere did I ever want this girl to contact you and never did I tell her anything about the fraternity or any of your lives.  She is spying on me using this technology.

I hope you all can understand that friendships last a lifetime and that brotherhood is not for college days alone.  Someone will be contacting some of you to let you know where this project is headed.  Be aware that Lori will try to lie to you again.

Be warned that she is obsessed with homoerotic images of fraternity guys and sexual situations.  This is something that she has seen online and does not understand.

I would still like to talk to Mike Bacich because I have a lot to explain to him as well.  I have never talked to this girl about you but she use to follow me and Mindy around all the time.  There is proof of that too...

I categorically deny ever telling anyone about anything that the fraternity would consider private.  This kind of spying on people allows all kinds of information to be known.  What Lori has learned or says she's learned is bullshit.  She never heard about any of this first hand from me.  When I take an oath, I take an oath seriously.  She's been trying to say things about me for a very long time and she kept notes about talking to all of you.  

I am sorry for her harassing all of you in the past and I hope that in the future we can talk again about our lives.  Some of you are considered some of my favorite memories and I am working on this project for film and book.  What I hope is that it will reflect very well upon our fraternity and what it means to "press on".

I've now had HIV for thirty years and I never knew how I got it.  I didn't ever want this to reflect on Phi Gamma Delta and I want you all to know that now I know where it came from.  Whatever you've been told about me, you need to rethink it.  I'm still a great upstanding guy that understands what it means to be a brother.  I know that in those days homosexuality was frowned upon, but you need to know that there was far more going on in my life than that.  I never wanted that to become the focus on any of you.  I hope you can understand and forgive me for not knowing more or trusting you with it.  Secrecy surrounding this horrible crime needs to be known to all fraternities and sororities to keep sacred personal things the way they were meant to be.

We live in a different age and time.  This is the time for disclosure and understanding.

I want this project to reflect positively on my fraternity experience and bring honor to the Phi Gamma Delta fraternity.  I have nothing but respect for the brotherhood that is the oldest in the country.  What I have always believed in are the friendships and the moral code of this organization...I remain a gentleman.