Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Friday, November 24, 2017

To The REAL Sister of Lori and Brian: You Should Hear The Shit Your Sister Has To Say About YOU!!!


One thing we all know about Lori, is that she is THE BIGGEST SHIT TALKER OF ALL TIME!

Lori has taken on her own real sister lately and she doesn't have much nice to say about her.  This is the same sister that signed an affidavit swearing that she worked for the City of 29 Palms and that she "contacted my best friend" when she "got a message there" that I left for the City of 29 Palms Police.

If I were Lori, knowing that what her sister "swore" was true and knowing that it was a bald faced lie, I wouldn't try making waves with her.  From what I understand, she didn't really work there and I know what she "swore" was true was perjury.  I've never spoken to anyone that I know is Lori's sister because I didn't even know she had one...so for this "sister" to have lied under oath, she must really go out of her way to help Lori.

One thing is for sure...one of these sisters is lying...and I don't like liars.

Which one is it Lori, you or her?

Not many people are as psychologically scarred as Lori is...so I'm thinking that when Lori says that she can, "Control her whole family...", that Lori is full of shit, as usual.  Most of the people that I've known that know her family, think that Lori and Brian are the bat shit crazy ones in the family.  The rest of her family is really nice.

Lori and Brian are what I like to refer to as, pieces of shit!  They are the two family members that the rest of the family would rather not acknowledge as their own.

Lori's real sister should be made aware of all the damage that Lori has done to her.  I've heard things about bank accounts and credit cards...but who knows what the truth is.  Lori is a drug dealer according to my deceased brother in law...and that I can believe.

Someone needs to fess up about what Brian and Lori are REALLY LIKE because I'm getting tired of being the only one.  Everyone knows, but someone has kept them silent for FAR TOO LONG!