Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Wednesday, November 29, 2017

For My Friends: "Looking For Mike" Is Like What I Am Doing For Jonathan, Anthony and Christopher


In a case, like the one that you see me working on here, there is a certain "value system" that you have when you make a friend.  In this case you have Dylan...a man that befriended one of his co-workers then later found out that he wasn't who he said he was.  When his friend's dead body was found, Dylan embarked on a search for the truth about his friend "Mike".  This is an excellent way to explain what I am going through with Jonathan, Christopher and Anthony.  All three of which have been working as either informants or employees of informants in the case against "Lisa".

What I want parents to know is that all three men have been the victim of "suspicious circumstances" by either being jailed or, in Jonathan's case, an obituary with contradictory statements and facts being placed in newspapers, online and even a mortuary.  What has happened to these three men in the course of researching and investigating electronic harassment in Palm Springs, California.  Out of concern for my friends, I began searching for the truth.

Remember, this case, on my end involves rape, a shooting, intentional infection and a gay bashing that almost left me dead.  Christopher was also raped.  Jonathan and Anthony disappeared without a trace and now someone has sent me false information about Jonathan's death.

As a friend, I have the obligation to help their families understand what this is like for me.  I invested a lot of time, energy and money into this search for the truth.  That's what friends do for each other.  When you watch "Looking for Mike" you will see why Dylan's quest for the truth helped "Mike's" family understand why he went missing in the first place.  Families are brought together because of the tenacity of friendship and the obligation of love.

I hope this makes you all understand the kind of person that I am.  I identify with Dylan and am in a much more serious investigation for the truth here.  It's a matter of life and death.