Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Monday, September 4, 2017

Has She Ever Just Harped On The Past For So Long That Even You Couldn't Believe It?

How many of you guys out there had a boyfriend that Lori would never ever let you forget?  You know the one that moved on the week after you never saw him again, but she was still talking about ten years later?  How many of you were so tired of hearing about him and all of the fucking stories that she'd made up that you wanted to literally strangle her so that she would just shut up about it?  (When I say strangle, I mean "with love")  Lori, you need serious help!!! You can't understand how much you can't get over the things that we get over years and years before you ever do.  You live in these past relationships with your brother for decades like they have something to do with you.

I can't understand why it is that you think that we are as invested in them as you are?

You have a serious problem with letting go and you think it's us.  I am more than willing to let go of the past years before you are.  I've never met anyone that can hold on to anything as long as you can.  You are still holding on to feelings from high school that weren't even real then.  Why you insist on believing that I believe the things that you tell me about Christopher or Steven Frey when I haven't seen either one of them in almost a decade, I have no idea?  You and your brother mush have serious problems in your lives.  You must honestly believe what you think is happening is real.  Get over it.

I don't live in a past where you do.  I live in the now.  You should too.