Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Read This Christopher...And Remember This Is Why


There is a point at which a person has to throw up his hands and say to everyone, "I can't do this for you any longer."  I've been put in a position where Jeffrey has destroyed so many lives now that he's becoming the new Lisa.  Life after life he keeps running through everyone he can find that I use to care about and turning them into some kind of accomplice in a crime against humanity.  It's about the same as watching Laurie infect everyone I love with AIDS virus.  There is little difference when you are as honest as I am.  I don't believe in sacrificing the truth to save some rich man's family.  When all of these people are hiding evidence of a holocaust in the gay community because they are afraid that Marilyn Katzenberg won't be able to afford her fiftieth home this ski season, it's way too far for me to ignore.  I'm finished listening to these parents that can't understand that Shawn Parrish died because Benjamin Katzenberg bailed out two killers in Sedona, Arizona in March of 2010.  Their freedom cost Shawn his life.  The imposed silence on me by his father kept me from being able to give his mother and brother the information he needed to save his life when Laurie poisoned him with a bacterial staph that eventually killed him.  Nobody saved his life. Jeffrey is responsible for that death...the Katzenbergs bailed out two killers...and they killed.  What a surprise.  (Allegedly)

What's worse?  It was his own assistant, Missy Pissy that saw the whole plan to kill Shawn develop.  I spoke with Shawn after Sedona while he was fine.  I told him all about Laurie and what went on and what she was about.  He had a lot to do with he crimes; she'd stolen from him many times.  Laurie had even put Christopher Monti in that home of his to spy on him too...not surprisingly he got thrown out for acting like an asshole, as usual.  Christopher always does what Laurie and Jeffrey tell him to do.  It's like watching a puppet on a string, it's so sickening.  Laurie would then go and give the whole household a dose of her bacterial staph and Shawn would end up dying, pretty much alone in the hospital.  Another victim of the killer pneumonia...thanks again to Laurie and Brian.

Then came someone's father...he died too, right Laurie?

You let loose two killers, they kill.  Not surprised Jeffrey.

Missy Pissy and David, the two employees of Jeff's that bailed them out, knew that Laurie and Brian were heading over to Shawn Parrish's home to deliver drugs...and probably more, act like that was commonplace.  These are the two that swore they would return the pair to court...now they live with them and do drugs everyday using phones and computers supplied by Jeffrey and Marilyn.  If this looks like and organized crime, it's because it is.  Two drug dealers become four and now Jeffrey is acting like he has no responsibility to return them to their cages...when you let killers loose, they kill.

For 9 years Jeffrey thought it would be "cool" to see how these people fucked with people..um...he couldn't just have interviewed victims?  Instead he wanted to work with the criminals to watch a live killing.  Um...there have been two so far.  How many more do you need there Jeffrey?

You see this isn't what he's doing folks.  He's really not interested in anything like what he's telling you.  What he's interested in is stealing this story and erasing my life.  He thinks that by getting rid of me, his whole problems go away.  Missy Pissy has taught him that I'm his biggest problem and he, like a stupid fucking girl, believes it.  Jeffrey's one of those fag hating guys that thinks that it's always my fault when something goes wrong. I'm the police informant that brought this crime to your attention.  I'm the one that has been harassed by this bitch Laurie since 9 years old and I'm the one that has lived with her fucking attitude since, well, pretty much my whole life.  I'm the one that came up with this idea and I'm the one that's going to expose her.  Jeffrey is in my way.  I hate his fucking money and how he uses it.  I think he's such a fucking asshole.  Nobody thinks he's taller or more handsome because he's rich.  He's just a little Jewish man that ripped off a whole lot of people and became the pariah of Hollywood.  Nobody wants him around any more.  His partners at DreamWorks are done with him too.

I have nothing nice to say about a man that takes a minimum wage job away from a college graduate that paid his way through school.  I find nothing heroic about a billionaire that fucks with poor HIV infected men.  I think nothing of a father that lashes out at advocates that believe in community and American values like justice and helping out each other.  I especially think his wife is the worst person I've ever seen at telling people one thing and doing something completely different.  She actually used a mutual friend to help take away a dream job that I wanted simply because her stupid husband's mistress couldn't stand me not being around to fuck with! I'm basically used a two dyke lesbians vibrator that they share when they are done snorting lines of meth and shooting up in the corner.  These two get off of fucking with gay men.  I'm handsome and smarter than both and they've managed to use a dick head lessie loving jackass to help them, so now the two of them flog themselves with me whenever they get done using meth.