Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Saturday, June 3, 2017

Chief Bryan Reyes In Hot Water? Doing What The Police "Can't Do Anything More For Me"


One thing you can count on when you are the Chief of Police for the Palm Springs Police Department is that Laurie will always cause a problem that you can't escape.  I just wanted to give Chief Bryan Reyes a firm, "You are in hot water now" warning because of the problems that he has already handled for the PSPD.

I have an issue that I wanted to let Bryan Reyes know about because there is one level that I absolutely feel for this guy on.  On October 10, 2016, two police officers were shot and killed in the line of duty.  That's probably one of the worst things that a police chief could ever have to handle.  I was proud of the way that Chief Reyes took that situation and dealt with it.  It is wrong for anyone to take up arms against a police officer and take the lives of two cops that are simply trying to protect the community.  Police officers are necessary and vital to the public safety and God bless the officers that lost their lives saving the public from anyone that would hurt them.

Unfortunately I am in a different position with Chief Reyes and it is not one that I am very comfortable with.  You should all know that I have encountered him on several occasions.  I actually liked him as a person when this whole thing started.  He's amicable and kind in person and I want to let all of you know that what I've been through personally should not be the basis for your whole opinion.  I've had a horrible experience with him when it came to my own sexual assault and I want to be clear, nobody should ever commit an act of violence against a police officer for the poor choices and decisions made by one cop.  There is always a peaceful non violent decision that can be found.

In early March of 2010, I received a phone call from Officer Reyes saying that the rape DNA report from the Riverside Department of Justice had changed.  How can that happen?  It can't.  He must have forgotten that he'd shown me the original DNA report years earlier when I saw seven pages of dialogue written by the lab that showed that there were other contributors found in the evidence submitted from the crime scene.  He literally forgot that he'd shown me the report.  We have copies of that report.  He, in front of another witness, after showing me the report downstairs at the PSPD headquarters, said, "Kevin you have been right on the money" and "we're gonna get these guys."  Anthony Dabiere heard this police chief say this to me.  We were both elated.  The phone call in March of 2010, whitewashed that report and said that only I was the contributor to the DNA on those bloody clothes and that he wanted me to know that, "You (Kevin) can say anything you want about our police department but that there is nothing more that we can do for you."  As if my rape never happened.  The blood alone on the clothing should have been enough, but the MRI results and the postcard of my face were still there too.  Clearly he was cutting my case loose and you can see that in the comments made by Officer Mitch Spike in the television news program I taped with Nathan Baca.  The rape would not be investigated though the injuries and treatment for them existed.

Now the hot water begins to fill up the tub.

I knew when the phone call came that Laurie and Brian were about to explode.  "I can't believe we got away with everything, " Laurie exclaimed to the operators on this system.  She had literally found a way to get a second DNA report sent to the police that denied what the first showed.  It was a complete cover up.

It couldn't have been more than a week that Anthony, Jonathan and I would go to Sedona, Arizona to vacation and plan a new course of action.

One rule in rape is this.  In most cases of rape the victim has some kind of knowledge of the rapist.  It is a friend or a relative that commits this crime.  In my case, I knew the rapist, but I'd never suspected who it was.  This is where the faucet turns on the water.  I told my team that Laurie would get worse and she did.

The trip to Arizona would be something out of a horror/true crime novel.  I went there and requested that Benjamin follow me as well.  I knew that we were going to have problems with Laurie and Brian, I had no idea how far she would go.

Knowing that there is a first DNA report, you all need to understand something.   The report identifies the DNA of two other donors in the blood.  Some of the blood was refrigerated and it is from a female.  How in the world did refrigerated blood find its way, in a huge quantity, up my ass?  A female's blood.  Blood that contains dead Hep C virus and dead HIV virus among other STD's.  The DNA of both will identify them as a brother and sister.  Both infected with HIV.  The brother infected by the sister.  This gives us a specific set of circumstances.

All of this goes away when the police believe a second report that shows nothing.  How this happens is a dirty thing...it destroys a rape victim's credibility and the victim, who knows he's be horribly assaulted has been further humiliated by the police whom take the side of the rapist and blame the victim.

Here's where the story begins.

Laurie and Brian, thinking that everything they've done to me is white washed away, now conspire to hurt Anthony, Jonathan and me on vacation.  Six hours and another state away Laurie used some of my friends to take her to Sedona, Arizona.  See the picture on front of this blog and note that SHE IS the person that filed the restraining order after this trip.  The people in the picture saw me the night before and took pictures with me and didn't mention that they, too, were headed to Sedona the next day.  I know the time frame because one of the women in the photo was here visiting from Maine, not something that happens all that often.  So the filer of that "workplace violence" restraining order identifies herself as Lori LaFond.  That is the person that filed this restraining order because of the information contained in it.  Nobody else.  So she's there where we are AND she is the person that filed it.  Circumstantial, perhaps, but she never acknowledges that in the order...in fact, that Lori LaFond that works there is working while this one is in Sedona.

While in Arizona, both Brian and Laurie, using fake names, are allegedly arrested and DNA swabbed.  This means that no matter what names they gave, the same two people that are in the blood report from my rape, the first time, are now criminal suspect in Arizona.  Their DNA puts them in my bloody clothing from the rape, now their DNA is in Sedona and Tuscon, Arizona at the same times, separately, during the same vacation.  Now, no matter what Chief Reyes says, I have the DNA of two criminal suspect following me to Arizona, just after he cut my case loose from the PSPD.  In short form, the two rape suspects that were just "freed" from PSPD investigation have now committed two or more crimes in Arizona...there is no doubt.  A brother and sister with all of the same characteristics in the blood from my rape clothing.

Laurie's opinion is, ridiculously, "Yes but I used a fake id." Unfortunately when you are arrested and do something like this, then you bail jump and have people that can identify your warrant photos, that fake id becomes and alias for the real person.  A warrant is then issued in the true name of the defendant or by using the fake name, with aliases.  Your DNA does not change.  The criminals in the blood in the rape case are now fugitive DNA from Arizona with people that can identify them.  There is one identification on the front of this blog.  That's Lori LaFond's picture and, if it matches, the name of the woman arrested and DNA tested, then we have our suspect.  If not, then it doesn't.  It gives us the chance to have this person questioned and returned to Arizona if it is her.

Now we have Brian, whose fake id, is not going to work either because his id, which isn't his true name, will not match that his own sister's DNA is also found in Sedona.  Now we have a true name for him as well.  You see fake names don't work well with DNA.

I guess the Police Chief has a real problem with that first DNA report and who concocted the second one.  I've spoken with other police chiefs and none of them think that this was kosher.  You would never accept a second DNA report from a lab when a first report gives details like the first.  Never.  You can't do anything but question, "how did this happen," internally?  This is a cover-up.  No rape victim should ever be publicly humiliated for warning the public the way I was.  You have to know that criminals like Laurie and Brian will always get caught doing something else and a comparison will be made.  Now we are seeing if Arizona has put the DNA into the CODIS database to be compared to the lab results from the Riverside DOJ lab.  When the two match, we have our suspects and they are fugitives from Arizona.

This is the hot water that Chief Reyes finds himself in.  He should find out what the charges for these two were in Arizona too because they are right in line with what we have reported to him in the past. Drugs, children and other salacious crimes.  The depravity of this whole trip was photographed and filmed by the pair themselves and we, allegedly, have these photos and films.  This is a nightmare for the PSPD and I am not happy that this had to occur.

Let me end this with "allegedly" because I am a police informant, but I can tell you this.  I am not the kind of person that can be raped and beaten without a full investigation into the crime at the scene and at the police department headquarters.  This was a horrible experience for me and my friends and we have persevered.

Laurie and Brian are allegedly fugitives from justice if in DNA only....and that needs to be investigated.