Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Friday, February 3, 2017

Hey Steven Frey, How Involved Was Missy In That HUGE Drug Deal For Laurie Before You Got Arrested? The U.S. Attorney Would Love To Help You Out!!!


Steven Frey, have I got a deal for you!  You know that big old IRS tax lien that I know you don't have anything to do with but is in your name?  Have I got a huge deal for you and your family.  Listen, I have some friends at the U.S. Attorneys office that would probably love to help you out with that situation if you wanted to help them understand a few things about good old Missy and Laurie.  Now I know that you are use to the Palm Springs Police Department, but the U.S. Attorney in San Diego isn't really the kind of lady that Chief Bryan Reyes is.  She's actually a really smart woman that I've known for a long time.  She's really fair and she would probably like to hear a lot about what you know about how much Missy had to do with all that meth that Laurie bought before she set you up to go to prison.

Missy, by the way, is now working for Jeffrey Katzenberg.  It is our theory now that the money she used to buy all of that meth, actually came from the accounts of Jeffrey Katzenberg's kids.  Can you believe it?   Now I'm not saying that they gave it to Laurie and Missy, they probably stole it, but now Missy is "working for Jeffrey".  Isn't that a bit odd?  I thought so too.  So how does it happen that a movie mogul is working with a woman that allegedly told you to go and stockpile drugs for Laurie? Mind you, the U.S. Attorney would not be looking to arrest you for this sale.  You would be immune for prosecution in this deal for this kind of information if I am allowed to talk to these people...especially when they find out the kind of debt that you have been put in knowing that these taxes have nothing to do with you.  Sound good?  I thought so too.

What we are looking to do here is help you out of this situation that you have been put in for years.  I know it well because I've been there myself.  You see, I now have the Missy and Laurie situation going on, with Jeffrey.  I'm kind of getting tired of him pushing me around too.

You need to understand.  You wouldn't be prosecuted for anything under the informant work that I am doing but you would have to provide truthful information to the government.  You wouldn't have to snitch on drug dealers.  You would have to provide truthful information about Laurie and Missy.  Information that you have about my rape would also be helpful too.  I have already provided you information about your tax situation and know that the government would be willing to figure that out with you too.  This kind of thing can be worked out.  I do have many friends in the U.S. Attorneys department that will be understanding this crime.  They simply understand that you've been used for years.  Nobody is looking to do more damage to you.  In fact there would be an attorney looking out for your interests.  I care about what she's done to you and your sister.

Jeffrey's interest in helping drug dealers deal drugs is no longer an interest to me.  I don't think that the perpetuation of this system has done anyone any good.  One of our friends died perpetuating this criminal organization under his watchful eye and I'm not happy about it.  In fact I though it quite thoughtless of him and his wife.  Now they are living with Missy.  I don't think that you would think that was a good idea.  I know I don't think it is safe for my family here either.  I am certain that Missy thought that putting you in jail was a good idea after she got what she wanted.  You were used just like I was.  Now she's followed Jeffrey's money and the big stash of drugs out here to where I am.  It's so dangerous here I can't breathe.

I think that the United States Attorney would be very interested in knowing what Jeffrey's assistant is really like and I know that Jonathan and you could provide a much clearer picture of Missy than Jeffrey will.  I'm not impressed with the illusion that he presents of her.  What I've tried to impress upon him is the need to keep himself clear of this person, but her cutesy pie routine is always impressive to him.  I am looking to have as many people that know about her talk to the U.S. Attorney about her too.   This girl knew about my shooting in San Diego and is here to keep Jeffrey from telling the truth about it.  She was responsible for keeping my MRI results from being known after my rape and is directly responsible for my head trauma from being treated.  This is bully and threat drug dealing...plain and simple.  Criminal enterprising for profit.  It's bullshit serenade.

There isn't anything different than there ever was...tits and ass drug dealing.  So it's time that the men of this crime start acting like men and take these ladies into an arena where they have to start answering to what they've done.