Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Sunday, February 5, 2017

Goo Goo For Gaga: If You Didn't Catch Stephanie, You Missed A Great Super Bowl Half Time Show!!!


You were so incredibly courageous and perfect!   Lady Gaga, you did such a tremendous job tonight!  I'm not really in a Super Bowl frame of mind but when a friend is performing you have to drop everything and watch.  Boy did you do it girlfriend!  If you haven't seen what she did tonight, you missed out, but you can catch her performance right now on Youtube!  I would embed it here but there is too much traffic to get it on right yet.  So go to Youtube watch the performance of the year from Lady Gaga!

I'm so proud of you babe!!!