Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Thursday, January 19, 2017

Nurse Missy...Wouldn't Want To Be In Her HosTiTtal...Er HosPital!!!


Certainly Missy isn't really known for her "bed side manner" in her short stint at the Desert Regional Memorial Center as a nurse's assistant...emphasis on the "ass"istant, but taking a selfie with a dead patient like this one, might not be something you should do.  I just want you all to know the kind heart that Missy has.

You remember the multiple fractured skull that Barbara, Missy's former roommate and employer suffered and the one that you've seen I've suffered on this blog, well, Missy's seen those too...she is a nurse that has plenty of radiology training and she knows all about Laurie's penchant for head smashing with bottles...but she's not so good with the Hippocratic oath she took.  In fact that oath doesn't really do much for her at all.  The fact is that when there is a person in trouble, Nurse Missy, turns her back and says, "I don't know that person, what do I care?"  Sociopaths don't make very good nurses...which is apparent from the latest set back, my father.

I wanted to take the time to let you all know that I'm really glad that my dad came home from the hospital yesterday.  As most of you know there is a TON OF STRESS being caused by Jeffrey and Marilyn right now because of the situation that they have put on my family.  They have heaped it on us financially now for pretty much since 2008.  It's amazing what having two sociopaths chasing your family can do to you.  What with robbing our homes and texting us and following me and my friends to Sedona to murder us...possibly stealing from our bank accounts....you know the stress kind of gets to you after a while.  My dad has been in the hospital now four times...and two days ago he blacked out and was on the kitchen floor.  He's had a heart surgery and a pacemaker in the last year...but he came home yesterday and was resting...but you know Missy and Jeffrey:  THEY STARTED FUCKING WITH ME AGAIN AS SOON AS HE GOT HOME...AND MISSY HASN'T LEFT YET.  YOU SEE ANY KIND OF SYMPATHY FOR MY FAMILY FROM YOU ALL RESULTS IN MISSY GOING BALLISTIC ABOUT HELPING ME AT ALL!!!  MISSY WILL NOT LEAVE!!!  SHE IS HELL BENT IN DESTROYING MY FAMILY WITH JEFFREY COME HELL OR HIGH WATER!!!!  SHE COULDN'T STAND THE THOUGHT OF ANYONE HELPING MY FAMILY OUT!

I want to point out something here.  There is a difference between the victims' families and the family of the criminals.  My family has been the victim of Laurie for over 40 years. That is four decades, since I was nine years old.  Missy's spent over twenty of those years helping Laurie do that.  My family has never spent one single moment hurting anyone.  Jeffrey has befriended Missy's family and feels sorry for them because Missy, the criminal, thought that would be helpful to her.  He never befriended my family, the victim, and sees us as the criminals family...that is his problem.  My family is the VICTIM family...we've been the ones whom have suffered.  We've had deaths.  We've had disease.  We've had financial losses.  We've had orphaned kids.  We've had shooting. Rapes....all kinds of things.  He blames us?  This isn't the way you treat a victim...he's got to learn one thing.  You protect the families of the victims FIRST NOT the family of the CRIMINAL...they can protect themselves.  YOU NEED TO STOP YOURSELF JEFFREY...YOU ARE MAKING A FOOL OF YOURSELF.

Missy isn't willing to let go of her Sugar Daddy and she sure isn't going to let my friends help my family stop this crime.  I'm so scared right now because I have real family problem.  I wanted to let you all know that I'm super impressed that you all care, but it's really a situation that is log jammed because you believe in a man that DOES NOT CARE.  JEFFREY IS A LIAR.  You can believe in him all you want, but the truth is that HE DOES NOT CARE ABOUT ANYONE BUT MISSY!  SHE HAS HER HOOKS SO DEEPLY EMBEDDED IN HIM THAT HE CAN NOT BREATHE UNLESS SHE TELLS HIM THAT SHE CAN!  I can no more work, solve this crime, or do anything for my family with the two of them watching me than he can.  Missy is completely controlling every single thing that happens with an iron dildo.  Marilyn has become this bitter woman that sits around and sarcastically looks at her tiny husband sarcastically saying, "Are you proud of yourself," so often that everyone rolls their eyes and wonders, "woman can you not see how little your actions are causing the pain and suffering of all the rest of these families?"  She is useless.

I am thankful to all of you that have prayed for my father and my family.  I know that some of you have tried really hard to help.  Going through Jeffrey was the wrong way of doing it.  He's been holding on to contributions like Ebeneezer Scrooge.  Someone told me that people have been trying to help me for years but Missy won't let him like some kind of wicked step wife that is so jealous that she just tears up the checks.  She is so jealous and so cold inside that if money doesn't come to her, she literally will not let anyone do anything to help me.  She knows that if I get help it will mean the end of her gravy train.  Jeffrey is the absolute foulest man I've ever known.  He had no right to put my family in this position.  We've been the family that has fed homeless Marines at Thanksgiving for years and years.  100 Marines at a time.  This man bought Missy a $50,000 car just three weeks ago...I can't even have a friend help me with $100 for electricity.  He won't let me work.  I can't get my meds.  He's literally starving my family out of this entire project that I made for his son to be free...how can he do this?

Missy, meanwhile is sitting there acting like she needs his help after nine full years of doing absolutely nothing...not one single thing...nothing.  She even followed me to Sedona and did nothing to help any of us while we were in danger.  She just sat and watched.  She shopped, of course.  She's used his jet.  She's stayed in luxury rooms in Vegas.  She's seen Britney Spears.  She's been living it up...but did she do anything but party? No...not one thing.  Now it is crunch time and she's boo hoo hooing about how she needs more help.  A $50,000 car?  What the fuck is that?  $50,000 right now would save my life...and all she's doing is asking for more money???  Who the fuck is this bitch???  What the fuck is Marilyn doing?