Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Saturday, January 21, 2017

Am I Really Like That? Yes Bitch, You Really Are!


Jeffrey promised Missy he would always be her friend...Missy Pissy.

Now that she's all but ruined my life for the umpteenth time with her friend, Bessie Smith, I want revenge.  I'm going to get it too.  Since Marilyn Katzenberg doesn't know how to handle a bitch, I'm going to have to handle a bitch for her.  First of all, Meth Barbie, you aren't going to get everything that you think you deserve.  Right now, I want Jonathan's family's attorney to start working on whatever they can to begin proceedings against Jeffrey Katzenberg, I'm officially through with his ass.  I won't ever trust him or his wife ever again.  This is the end of all of his bullshit.  He's done all the damage he is going to do with this bank account bullshit, the lying, the up and down bullshit and this informant misconduct bullshit.  It's time to get litigious and it is time to start stopping him with the law.

I've had it with his undying devotion to Little Missy Pissy.  Her constant lying about what her intentions are and her need to constantly have everything that I have in my life are over.  I don't want another instance of her spying on my life and handing it over to Laurie.  Her, Little Miss Innocent routine ended the day she made my smashed skull injury look like a "no result".  She's a monster.  She's a monster with a hatred for men that drives her with the spirit of an NBA golddigger wife.  I don't need that kind of ambition driving my family into the poor house while Jeffrey's boner for lesbianism grows in his pants.  I have no more need for his unfulfilled promises and lies.  His wife has sluffed this bleached bimbo off on me for the last time.   If she can't handle this whore then the law will.  There are enough witnesses to her threats from the past and witnesses to make her treacherousness stick forever.

I don't need some Barbie with an attitude following me around any longer.

Bitches get stitches in a courtroom too, the legal kind.  It's time that Jailhouse Barbie gets a new Dream Home in Chowchilla State Prison.