Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Friday, December 2, 2016

Not So Mean Mr. Green! He's The Nicest Guy I Know!


I'm mad at MSN.com.   Dang it.  Last night I was talking to my friend Draymond Green after a double overtime loss to the Houston Rockets and I told him one thing.  "You played a great game D."   This morning I woke up and MSN.com said some pretty nasty things about him.  I'm tired of people saying stuff about this guy.  He's nice darn it.  He plays harder than anyone.  He's the smalled BIG MAN in the league but he plays with more heart than anyone.  He's bigger and takes on the biggest guys in the world with a smaller body..and usually wins.   They knock him because his heart is bigger so they say he's mean.  Bullshit!

Draymond plays harder than anyone.  He just won this country a gold medal in the Olympics, he's a World Champion, he's a terrific guy and he embodies what it takes to play with the heart of a Warrior.  A Golden State Warrior.  Too bad there aren't more people in this world that don't play with this kind of passion and love for the game of life!!!!

Mama Ru knows you are one nice fella!!!