Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Sunday, November 13, 2016

Yesterday's Blog Header: G-Eazy...Thanks Man, Your Life Matters To Me Too


Sometimes a friend or two inspires you to think of others in a way you haven't before.  This guy up here, he's original.  Tonight I put up a blog header that I think sums up how I feel about the entire situation in this country....Your Lives Matter.  Black, Muslim, Asian, Chicano, White, Gay, Lesbian, Transgendered, Disabled, American, Non American...if you are a person, you are a gift from God, and YOU MATTER TO US.  Nobody should ever feel like they don't matter to society.

If I want you to care about me, I need to care about you.  It's simple isn't it?  Wouldn't a cop wearing a shirt going out into the community saying "Your Life Matters" mean a whole lot more than "stop and frisk"?  If every life matters, then nobody feels left out.  My team extends it's hand freely to anyone that trys to accept us for who we are and what we are trying to do for people we don't even know.  This is a tough world people, we need to pull together, not split up into sides.

Thanks G, you make me think.