Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Aggravated Stalking: Laurie's Life of Investigating My Life and Trying To Kill Me (Allegedly)


There is a huge difference between some man following his ex-wife around trying to make sure that she is still taking care of his kids the way "he wants her to" and what Laurie and her brother, Brian, are doing to me.  I don't know of any other term that fits my situation better than "aggravated stalking".  It's beyond stalking...it's another level of terror and control, altogether.

One thing that I learned is that, over time, graduates from following and creating a presence to making harmful contact with the victim and his family or friends. This contact is intended to scare or mentally push the victim toward the stalker.  This is where Laurie appears to be again with me.  She is very intent on frightening me and scaring me with the things that she has done in the past by reminding me that she has gotten away scott free and without punishment despite many overwhelming circumstances.   This creates a great deal of fear for my friends and their families and for myself.  Writing about it makes this fear lessen in severity somewhat.  Laurie is exhibiting to herself and others that she is not afraid of acting outside of the law, becoming a very serious threat to the victim and his family and friends.

For the victim, a stalker that "won't stop", Laurie's own words, becomes a particular problem for the victim. Apparently if the stalker can be "caught in the act of stalking" by law enforcement, it can be very effective in stopping this behavior.  Some feel that the only way to truly be safer is to relocate and in some cases that works, but not everyone can afford to restart their life all over again.

Working and moving in groups can be particularly effective in fending off a stalker. Most perps, like Laurie, want to catch their victim alone. Being around groups provides a comfortable zone for the victim and does not allow the stalker that one on one interaction that they desire.  Working with the police, AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE, helps to build a case, when they have enough, and I don't know why by now they don't have enough evidence of MY STALKING, police should step in and apprehend the stalker.  Why this isn't being done at this point is a miserable circumstance of this investigation.  From what I understand there are thousands of pieces of evidence that prove that Laurie has been stalking me for decades.  My own HIV proves that there has been violence in the past without any kind of sexual contact or intravenous drug use.  I was intentionally infected which shows an escalation of violent stalking from 1987...30 years of aggravated stalking as far as I can tell.  This requires police intervention as quickly as possible.