Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Friday, October 14, 2016

The Limit Of My Kindness


You would think that I would be use to the way that my thinking has been used against me by someone to help two others that I think don't deserve it.  I've tried to think of everyone involved on my team and to consider all of the angles when it comes to helping the families of the victims of this crime.  I've tried, many times, to suggest ways to help Jeffrey's two pet projects in this disaster help themselves, but neither one is willing to do the job the way I've told them to do it.  Instead of joining the team, they've bucked the system every single time they've been given the chance.  Instead of doing the footwork, they've taken the easiest route possible to laziness.  They joke.  They shop.  They play around.  They avoid work.  They don't do what they need to for others and they complain.  The only time they spend on this project and investigation is on themselves and making fun of others.  I don't want anyone out there thinking that they work for the police or me.

I wanted both to be used in a much different capacity.  One was to be used as a family friend to facilitate the segue between my family and this crime with Sgt. Anderson from the beginning.  She didn't want to.  I wanted the other to be used as a medical expert for the hospital crimes and for her knowledge of the diseases suffered by the victims of the crime...too much work and too much for Kevin.  This kind of work was too helpful for me and my team.  I'm the informant.  This was the job.  They, instead, wanted something different.

I have no more patience for this kind of bullshit and wait crap with Jeffrey and his two stray dogs.  This isn't a rehabilitation program for bad girls.  This is a criminal investigation of an organized crime that my team is investigating for the police.  If anyone isn't willing to fully co-operate with the police in every way that they want, then get your fat rich ass out the door today.  I don't want you in my investigation.  I want to heal our community WITH THE POLICE, NOT WITHOUT THEM.  If that isn't clear then let me put this another way.  GET THE FUCK OUT MISSY AND BESSIE.  Your continued support of this "we are afraid of the police" is NOT what this investigation is doing...I want full cooperation with the officers that we work for...period.  If you can't comply with what they want, the door needs to close behind your fat asses now.  We don't want you in the first place and having you here is not what we need.

Jeffrey is another person that we don't need any longer.  If he isn't willing to follow the orders of our assigned police officers as of right fucking now, then his fat ass needs to leave.  I don't want him or anyone associated with his ideas associated with an investigation that has to do with thirty years of my life that he feels isn't worthy of police investigation right this minute.  I have suffered more in the last ten years because of him than any other years.  He is a nightmare.  He's become more dangerous to the victims of this crime, namely my family, than anyone else.  His promises of safety and disclosure to other families using my family are dangerous.  He hasn't done a single thing that he said he would do...and Laurie is getting more serious with her threats.  Jeffrey is not willing to do anything more than obstruct justice and hurt my family for Missy and Bessie's safety....which is an absolute lie.  Neither is in any kind of danger.  They both have conspired with Laurie to put my family in danger now for the better part of twenty years and now all three are conspiring to make this situation worse for me and them.  Not one single person is allowed to help me under Jeffrey's command of this situation.  Even the police won't help me because of his financial control of their department.

I want to hear from all of my friends' families about the conversations that Missy had with all of them about Jeffrey "helping" me with my investigation and my family.  I want to hear the exact verbiage that she used when she told them not to help me.  I want to know every single solitary word.  How many celebrities were told that Jeffrey was "going to help me"?  He never lifted a single telephone to call me and forbid all of you from doing it to.  Do you know that not one single solitary email of support from any of you to me has ever been read?  I've never been able to read one single word of encouragement from any of you...not one.  Jeffrey doesn't believe in encouragement.  He doesn't believe in support.  He doesn't believe in Christopher helping me.  He doesn't believe in my friends helping me.  He doesn't believe in police helping me.  In fact, I haven't had one single positive word of encouragement in over six years because Missy and Jeffrey refuse to let me have any from anyone.  That is MISSY's Policy of Hate Kevin.