Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Friday, October 14, 2016

So Who's X-Ray Is In My Emergency Room Visit Files?

My Skull from MRI photo on one MRI

Someone else's X-ray from some other person


I want to know who's X-Rays are in the Emergency Room files for my Emergency Room visits for the two times that I visited the Emergency room on the dates that I was there for MRI's directly after I was raped.  There is a rumor that they are Jeffrey Katzenberg's skull.  I don't believe that.  The reason that this is the rumor is that the home of Jeffrey Katzenberg was robbed right around the same time that I was raped and some of his medical files were rumored to have been stolen.  When I visited the emergency room, someone swapped and x-ray for my MRI results and I was shown and x-ray of my skull instead of my MRI results which you can clearly see on the left above show a split right above my nose and a break of my nose as well from the front.  You also see what I did not the two nights that I was there.  My teeth.  I saw what you see on the right.  No dental work.  I was in so much pain that I didn't notice that the x-ray wasn't mine.  It wasn't until years later when I ordered the MRI's for myself that the dental work I had was so pronounced.  The cracks in my skull are also seen below.  Nobody in that emergency room showed me an MRI even though they ordered two.

Christian Johnson has admitted to driving Laurie there to switch two x rays on two separate occasions.  Laurie has admitted to doing this too.  What I want to know is who's x rays are in those E.R. visits and are they Jeffrey Katzenberg's.  I am interested in knowing if they were stolen from his home and if they were taken there with his permission.  I also want to know how involved he has been in keeping this a secret if at all.

I am not alleging that he has anything to do with the initial swapping of x rays for MRI results, but after the fact there is a substantial question as to what he has done to keep this information from being learned by the police that should have been doing more to investigate this information about this circumstance about my hospital visits.  We do know that Laurie's observations of Missy at her former job has been suggested as one way that she has learned about the "Radiology Department" and how it works and it has also been suggested that both Missy and Laurie know how this swap could be achieved though neither came forward to the police about how this was done.  Missy is now keeping this information from the police since the arrest in that scenario for many years.  I have never been seen by medical professionals for these severe injuries and continue to have problems that continue from these severe blows to my head.



There is a witness to these x-rays being taken from Laurie's apartment to the hospital on the nights that the MRI's were taken.  This witness allegedly believes that they are from Jeffrey Katzenberg's personal medical file that was inside of Laurie's apartment.  They were allegedly handled by Laurie and Brian LaTweeker's hands.  That could yield valuable fingerprint information if still in the hospital file.  

I am deeply concerned that the stalling of this investigation into the content of these xrays and the involvement of Missy, Jeffrey and Laurie has resulted in an obstruction for reasons that are unknown to myself.  Why wouldn't Jeffrey want to know the truth?  Why wouldn't Missy want to know if her id or her lab jacket or if her own intellectual properties were used to develop a scheme to change hospital results that could have complicated my own health.  I am severely injured in these MRI's and now I risk my entire future and have no disability benefits to live on.  Time is running out while Jeffrey and Missy play fast and loose with my health.  This isn't a game.  This is someone else's life that they are playing with again.  It reminds me of Shawn Parrish and he is no longer alive.

Once again we have a gay man's health at stake and Missy's concern's for her lack of judgment have become more important than a police informant's life.  Just like Christopher Monti's arrest and jail term.  This is the kind of blatant oversight that has marred this investigation for 8 1/2 years.  The blatant sexist overtones of "crimes against gay men don't matter" nearly as much as the pouty lips of women that didn't do anything to help our community until it became financially beneficial to them.  I did this job for EVERYONE.  These women were offered the chance to help the police department help our city.  They turned it into their personal financial gain while other gay men failed to live.  Nobody is doing anything to help me live...I am about to lose my health insurance, my income, my livelihood and the respect of the community that I chose to save over the career that did all of these things for me.  I made the choice to leave the U.S. Department of Justice to fight for the men and women of Palm Springs against Laurie when I could have just stayed in San Diego.  Instead I came here after resigning to help everyone....Missy and Bessie never gave up a thing and now I'm the one dying on the vine of injustice because they pouted their way on to my team.  This isn't the fairest way of dealing with their problems, it is just the most sinister way they could get wealthy.  They don't want to help the victims, they just want to help themselves...again!