Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Confessions of A Desert Dyke: Informed Consent Wired Conversations and Confessions With A Police Informant And Laurie


"No man can stop me," Laurie LaMouth!

For nearly a decade I've told Laurie and her "crew" that the conversations that she has with me on "her own system" were the property of the Palm Springs Police Department and mine.  If she continued to use this system that any conversations that she had with me would be recorded and that they would be used in her own prosecution.  For 8 1/2 years she continued to talk and every single day she was warned that these recorded conversations would be used against her and that she should not talk and should only talk under advisement of counsel.  She continues, to this day to waive this advise and talks about the crimes that she has committed against me seeking to harass and abuse me with this information.  I've told her many times to stop.  She refuses even saying that she's done all these things to me "because she wanted to."  Her future intentions have also been made clear in these conversations.  I am extremely cautious about warning all members living with her and talking FOR her that this is not something that they should do and that they too are being recorded.