Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com

Monday, July 18, 2016

What Is Jeffrey's Thing About Making Me Look Like The "Bad Guy"?


Try as hard as he might, I am still not going to look like the bad guy that Jeffrey Katzenberg wants me to look like.  I am the person that voluntarily went into a hostile police department and gave them my services as an informant for this case for the hundreds of gay men that were implanted and infected.  Forgive me if I am not willing to make a hero out of Laurie's unimpressive Playboy lesbian girlfriend.  I am not about to let my friends down that way.  As far as I am concerned Missy is suspect number 5 in this investigation and she should be charged that way.  I know that isn't popular with the man that has vowed never to help me, but you know what?  I don't care any longer.  I am not going to be thankful to a man that was more than willing to let my stalkers come to my house in the middle of the night to rob me again.  I am not the bad guy here.  I didn't take over Missy's investigation.  I didn't tell everyone, "Don't help Missy" when she was the one putting up flyers and trying to save her girlfriend.  I'm the one that wrote this blog and I'm still the only person to come out publicly against this crime and the police department that helped her to cover it up.

I want justice for all...I've spent all my money doing this.  I didn't make money off of Missy.  I didn't come running to meet some Hollywood producer when he arrived, she did.  She is the one following Laurie, not me. I'm not the person that found a friend of my own sister to bring for legitimacy then do a complete 180 degree turn the next week.  I didn't try to do anything to Missy.  She's the person that uses me, just like Jeffrey did to my own friend's parent.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Any derogatory or inflammatory comments will be deleted. No hate speech on this blog and gaycism will not be tolerated

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.