You know, every once in a while I am reminded of why I think of Jeffrey and his wife as such horses' asses. For about 8 years they have been knowing all kinds of crimes committed against me right in front of their faces. Some of the crimes were so bad that they didn't even bother to do anything with the police and I am the police informant. This one is from the complete stable of Churchill Downs of horses' asses.
Okay, so you all know that I use this blog as a place to put forth my ideas for the team that was supposed to be helping me. Did you also know it is the place where Missy takes all of my ideas and discards them as rubbish, just like she has my entire life...and my family's? I've had hundreds of terrific ways to have stopped this crime but none of them ever seem to get through...and if they do, they aren't mine by the end.
Now most of you know that there are some 600 plus victims of this crime...mostly gay men. About 500 of those or more were infected long after Missy was infected and implanted. I would like to add here that Missy spent one full day as a victim of this crime before someone told her about how to operate this system. In other words, while some gay men were raped over and over again, with her knowledge, she couldn't give a damn about what they were going through. Over and over she would help Laurie by pushing a story in her direction to "keep herself safe". Not very nice, huh?
Well, it would appear that the Dipshit Duo of Jeffrey and Missy have been more active in stealing from me than previously thought. You can recall when I found the storage locker with all of Jeffrey's personal items in it and Missy told everyone it was the two of them, well this one is even more sadistic.
While I was infected way back in 1987, volunteered to be an informant for this case and was severely beaten and raped again because of that...Missy still managed to put herself first. As usual. You all recall that I was, and still plan on, studying for a Master's degree in Criminology, well, while studying I realized the forensic quality of the HIV virus that was used to infect hundreds of gay men. It was from a female and that gives the case a unique quality to it. The same woman infecting gay men that don't know her. It's pretty compelling. It's awfully simple to do and it isn't exactly something that Jeffrey or Missy came up with. I, in fact, wrote about it long before Jeffrey thought it was a "good idea" to test this theory. I agree it is. I have about fifteen team members that needed to have their HIV genotyped. You know how many people Jeffrey tested? Six...why six? Because Jeffrey would ONLY test people that would agree to HELP MISSY when she cried rape all by herself. Oh yeah. 650 people are infected but out of all of them...Missy could only find six that would go along wither her "Missy The Heroine" plan. After all of the gay men that she's seen get raped and claimed, "that's their problem", she finally needed someone to prove that she was a victim. I went on television to tell everyone that this was happening, but now that Missy took over the reigns of my team, the rule was, "If you want Jeffrey to help you, then you have to say it was all me."
The six to be tested...well of course it was Bessie and Missy first. Isn't that odd since his own son wasn't included? He didn't even get his own son genotyped before his girlfriend, the mooch and her girlfriend, the pain in the ass. The two opportunists that showed up years after we began this investigation had the absolute nerve to take my idea, AGAIN, and jump to the head of the line to SAVE MISSY. Personally that bitch must have done some pretty awful things to need this much help and to separate me from my friends. Here's the kicker...if you wanted Jeffrey to genotype your HIV virus, you had to agree to "Help Missy Only", not me. I'm working on this investigation now for about my 23rd year...and this bitch has the nerve to poo poo all of my other ideas until she found one that she could use herself. So we have Missy, Bessie and guess whom the other four were? 3 of them are Laurie's cousins, the ones that stole from me and the last one, finally, was his own son. Isn't it amazing how this man thinks?
"You can have justice, but with a condition. You have to support my girlfriend and not the guy that did all the work for all of you to be in the position to help him." In other words, "Fuck Kevin"....huh? He wants me to tell you all of the terrific things about him that exist in this case. I can't. There aren't any. Extortion for Justice? In other words, you aren't a victim of this crime unless Missy says you are. Fuck that bitch!!! After four rapes, skull smashed, two trips to the hospital with a staph related pneumonia, a bullet hole in my car, stalking me to Arizona, 6000 posts, years of advocating for the victims...this bitch has the nerve to take my idea for the victims to turn it in to her own personal victory parade. She literally had the thieves that stole from my home hired by Jeffrey so that they could be tested to help her. Is that really the spirit of this investigation or is it obvious now whom the biggest horses ass is.
With the expensive testing done, now ONLY Missy can say that she "solved the case". Isn't she just the most incredibly generous lesbian you've ever heard of? Problem. Jeffrey didn't count on all of my friends telling him to shove it up his wealthy ass because he was obviously trying, once again, to steal this investigation away from my team. Some of those that did submit samples for testing are now declining to allow Missy to use their blood. The whole principle of the thing is that ONLY A WOMAN COULD SAVE US FROM LISA. You know how sickening that is to all of us. The same woman whom couldn't be bothered with my smashed skull or any of the ideas to help anyone else...is supposed to be MY HERO? The fuck she is. She is the person that said many many times, "Don't help Kevin and his family". Now she wants to think she helped us by catching Laurie using my own fucking idea? Who in the Hell does this man think he is? Who in the Hell has the right to know what I am thinking to use it to help the other woman that ruined my life? She is no fucking hero. She's looking for anything she can to help herself out of all of the horrible things that she's done. One of which involves the death of my own brother in law. Does anyone out there think that her behavior borders on Laurie? Just as sick. Just as selfish and just as sadistic.
She stole my investigation. She came here and told everyone not to help me. She steals all of the glory and tells everyone not to be my friend any longer and now she thinks that she's solved how to catch Laurie? I DID ALL OF THAT. I'M THE ONE THAT DID ALL OF THAT. SHE DID NOTHING MORE THAN BLEED A DROP OF BLOOD AND NOW SHE THINKS SHE'S CAUGHT THE WORLD'S MOST NOTORIOUS RAPIST. THIS BITCH KNEW SHE WAS THE RAPIST OF PALM SPRINGS THE WHOLE TIME. ONLY NOW THERE IS MONEY TO BE MADE AND SHE WANTS ALL OF THAT TOO. I almost died for this case. I've almost died ten or more times and I did all of the work. Convincing my own friends not to talk to me or communicate with me was one thing. This bitch wants them to glorify her now. She wants nothing to do with the true victim pool. She wants to hand select whom the victims are and will have Jeffrey pay for them to do it. I think it is deplorable. This man hasn't done anything but put my family in danger for almost a decade and he's kept me from my own boyfriend for as long too. Who in the Hell is this man??????
Nothing could be more like Laurie than this plan I assure you. Even in victory, Kevin gets humiliated. What a fucking dick he really is.


No comments:
Post a Comment
Any derogatory or inflammatory comments will be deleted. No hate speech on this blog and gaycism will not be tolerated
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.