There is a common theme when it comes to Missy and Laurie. Wherever Laurie goes, Missy pours fuel on the fire. Now that Missy has found "her good thang" with a Hollywood producer whom is set on "making her a star", there is more gasoline being poured on the fire than ever before. Here's a really good question for everyone. Now, most of you know that I couldn't live in Palm Springs, California any longer because I had too many problems there and the police were arresting me every time I walked outside. I moved home.
Laurie and her brother Brian "ransacked" their drug dealer's home, Steven Frey's, and could no longer live there either. So, of course, they followed me here to 29 Palms.
So why did Missy, the girl whom "can't stand Laurie" move HERE? If you didn't like someone, would you follow them to somewhere an hour away to be closer to her than she was before? Does that make any sense to any of you? It doesn't does it. I know for a fact that if I had a choice I would be a million miles away from Laurie. I came here because it was the very end of the very longest and worst road.
Fire and gasoline need each other. One can only burn so much without the other igniting a much bigger flame. Laurie and Missy have lit so many fires in my life that an arson squad couldn't keep track. The mantra, "Don't ever help Kevin or his family" doesn't exactly sound like the call of a hero now does it?
Ask Jeffrey...he probably has an excuse for this too.


No comments:
Post a Comment
Any derogatory or inflammatory comments will be deleted. No hate speech on this blog and gaycism will not be tolerated
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.