A person can run on their own energy for a very long time. (Don't tell that to my survivalist friends out there!) I believe that one of the worst things that could happen to a person like me is to be isolated, ignored and set aside. In that frame of mind Laurie and her friends go to work on you. Year after year of telling you what they've done to you and gotten away with can severely ruin your self worth, if you let it. Once put in a position to deal with your own talent, you can either thrive, blame or survive. I've been surviving for way too long. I have discovered a path inside which I can thrive, but it took a long bit of isolation to discover it. Working out my body to help my mind is one way that I can overcome the weaknesses presented by Laurie and her fat assed brother whom have nothing more to say than the most negative of things.
I've learned patience, but I also know that realizing that out loud only gives my detractors an opportunity to see if I really have it. Once you open yourself up to a magnanimous few, they think they have the right to test your patience not understanding that their own patience will be tested as a result. It's a concept in yin and yang that those whom test are tested. I think it is appropriate to show that for 30 years I passed the test...and now I am poised to teach others again how to combat those whom seek to control you with their obstacles. I think differently now...you should too. There is a lot to be learned about how to deal with Laurie and Brian LaTweeker, but the hardest lessons to learn are the others that will fall in line once they've made the mistakes of helping her get away with this crime. Those people are not easy to get yourself away from...they seek you out, praise you to your mind and stab you in the back. You don't realize where the problems come from because you don't consider them a threat. You should. Everyone that won't tell you about Laurie is a threat of one form or another. Nobody of any value is quiet about how they feel about her.
This is a crime of silence for the general population. Anyone whose idea it is to "keep it that way" is probably involved in the crime. Nobody that knows someone that goes through this would say, "don't put up a billboard", "don't tell the police", "don't help Kevin", "don't get involved" or anything that supports anyone but the victims of the crime. I certainly have no interest in anyone that would rather see harm done to me or my family after what we've already been through. Laurie likes to use my family as an example of what she can do to a family...and the silence from others about that she takes as a sign of power. Anyone that thinks that it is a good idea to perpetuate that kind of terror is probably a terrorist himself. In favor of hurting my family more to keep, say, your family in Long Beach safe, is a crime. I mean everybody knows what Missy's last name is, so I don't see how hurting my family is any safer than going to her wealthier family in Long Beach and committing this crime against them. Laurie knows what Missy's last name is and all kinds of information about them. Using my parents to shield her own seems a bit catty to me...and a bit shallow considering that she knows about all the things that Laurie has done with her watching. Missy's family has lots more money than mine does...and I'm sure they wouldn't eve notice the infringement.
You see how I did that last part? It's wrong isn't it? I totally agree with you. I've never seen myself write something so obviously slanted and bad. I don't really think that anyone is being served by not telling their parents the truth about the dangers that they are in. I've told mine, but without independent confirmation from let's say, the police officer that I work for, the boyfriend that hasn't said anything or Bessie Smith, then what we have here is a crime of silence. If you are a victim of this crime you don't want anyone's parents funding more Laurie and Brian. If you are a criminal, you want to keep it quiet from my parents and keep the parents from talking to one another. That is criminal thinking. Believe me, if I had Missy's parent's phone number I'd tell them every single thing to watch out for and how to keep themselves protected. Their daughter can't do it, but I can. That still makes me the guy that protects people. She can't even tell her own father the risks...it's sad when you watch a criminal think.
Here is a critical difference. Rather than Missy supporting my parents being told what to be careful about, she supports a campaign of "not telling them" so that they can be victimized over and over again. I don't see the problem with telling them the truth...but for some reason, Missy can't stand that idea and she's made it very clear that she "won't tolerate it". I'm all about telling every parent what their child has been through. I'm not about to put any parent on a sacrificial altar simply because I don't have the balls to confess what I've done. It isn't helpful and it is selfish to think that you should profit from negligent behavior like that. Missy's parents aren't made out of gold. They aren't any more important than mine and I GUARANTEE YOU THAT THEY HAVEN'T SUFFERED THE WAY MINE HAVE. There is no way that she didn't have something to do with that....or she'd be the first one to stop Laurie. There is a game here...and I'm done playing it.
What Bryan Anderson has done here is negligent and hateful towards my parents, sister and me. He should have confided in them what was going on and taken the plan out of Jeff and Missy's plan. There is no possible way for me to help that man under his current mental state. He's delusional.


No comments:
Post a Comment
Any derogatory or inflammatory comments will be deleted. No hate speech on this blog and gaycism will not be tolerated
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.