Okay, somebody gave Laurie a Morongo Valley Unified School District phone book full of administrator and school teacher's phone numbers. Laurie has spent all of the last few days talking about some "secret phone book" with "secret phone numbers" in it having to deal with my sister's school. I don't know why certain things make Laurie so excited unless she is planning on causing some kind of problems for my family, again.
There isn't anything secret about these directories, I've seen them my whole life, since both my dad and sister and all of their friends are teachers. Laurie has been saying nasty things about my father and sister for years, but now she is focusing, again, on trying to hurt them. I find that to be rather unnerving because she thinks that her rumor spreading is going to kick in to full gear again. I've been through a lot of things in my life, but this kind of real life lying has some kind of powerful effect on Laurie. I guess she doesn't like that people are really fond of my family and she is still an annoying little piss ant.
I just wanted to get this on the blog so if she does cause a problem, we can all look to the person that caused it.


No comments:
Post a Comment
Any derogatory or inflammatory comments will be deleted. No hate speech on this blog and gaycism will not be tolerated
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.