Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com

Friday, July 29, 2016

Police, My Friends, Their Parents...I'm Living Like A Fucking Cave Man Now!


Today I went into a convenience store, where I always go, and guess what happened now?  He confronted me about not paying for something the day before because someone had called him and told him that.  Now he's upset with me.  I didn't even do anything like that.  Laurie has apparently started stalking me again, just like she told her cousin to do a few years back, by sending a message to the convenience store clerk.  Now she's literally making up stories about me stealing, untrue of course, and telling the clerks about it.  "Well they're so nice to him..." is what she said today knowing that I don't talk to a single person in this Hell Hole of a town where Jeffrey Katzenberg has turned me into a villain.

I basically live in my room with no lights, a television set and this computer.  I don't go anywhere because Laurie has called everyone I know and spread ugly rumors about me to anyone that I contact while Jeffrey's girlfriend sits and laughs at everything Laurie does.  It's the most perfect lesbian love affair of all time.  Two women that hate men and get off on each others ability to hurt one stupid man and the one man on the planet that is willing to shove both of them back out of his way.  Jeffrey is so fucking limp that he can't throw a girl out of his son's home that has literally lied herself into a small fortune.  Laurie is practically rubbing her clitoris off while her girlfriend is ruining his family.  The two simply can't get enough of each other.

I think they should get a cheap motel room and go for it.  If Missy gets off on Laurie any more she's going to have to change her Victoria Secret panties three times a day.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Any derogatory or inflammatory comments will be deleted. No hate speech on this blog and gaycism will not be tolerated

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.