My best friend's father is abusing me daily...emotionally. He's spent years watching and creating situations that hurt me emotionally...he's doing it on purpose. I don't know whom to turn to and I am afraid for my life. I've already been raped and infected with disease, but since he threatened all of my friends and their parents not to help me...he's taken to abusing me for their refusal to support him.
I don't know what to do. I want Mrs. Mendenhall and Mrs. Monti to find someone to make him stop. He's horrible. I don't know why he's mean to his own son because of me either. I tried to help his kid so he wouldn't go through this with Laurie and now he's doing to me what Laurie's been doing for years.
Someone has to stop him.


No comments:
Post a Comment
Any derogatory or inflammatory comments will be deleted. No hate speech on this blog and gaycism will not be tolerated
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.