I woke up this morning, again, to the sound of Laurie telling me that she is planning a full campaign of "spoof texting" the people that I live with to cause more problems. This is caused by Jeffrey and the police not doing their jobs and talking to my family about what Laurie has been doing here. Sending fake messages seems to get Laurie excited about the problems she thinks she can cause. She'll pretend to be my niece texting my father or my brother in law texting my niece...these can lead to arguments. Arguments cause problems...and Laurie hasn't had any reason to stop doing this because she is allowed to get away with everything. Her own cousin Brian has seen her do this to my nieces...but he won't say anything because Jeffrey told him not to.
Last night, for example, I couldn't sleep. I pretended to have a half glass of wine...and I've been sober for years. This wasn't to get drunk, mind you, I wanted to sleep or, at least, that's what Laurie saw me think. Now Laurie's been threatening to tell everyone that I've been drinking. Actually, I didn't even do that. I simply poured a glass of water...acted like I was going to drink wine (Laurie can't tell the difference) and sat outside drinking it on camera (security system). I know one very important thing about Laurie's need to tattletale...it grows every single day. So now, when I get confronted about something that didn't happen...I can simply tell them that I know someone's been lying. I like to test Ms. Thang every once in a while with things that are meaningless...but that she thinks are Earth shattering.
You have to do this before Laurie makes something up...so last night, in the middle of her screaming match with everyone, I set Laurie up. I know she's doing this...call everyone Kevin knows thing again...to make Missy happy. So you have to do something before Laurie makes something up. This time, I pretended to have a drink. Now if someone in my family says, "I've heard you've been drinking", I can simply say, "No, I haven't, but whom told you that." If they didn't send the text then you have an example of Laurie causing problems.
Missy, on the other hand, has been the audience that Laurie seeks. So now she's telling everyone that Laurie will continue to do this if Jeffrey throws Missy out of the house. Missy and Laurie have this thing about doing stuff like this...then Missy tells everyone that there's nothing we should do about it. It goes on and on for weeks.
Using texting to cause problems isn't new...but it sure gets old. Laurie wants me out of this house doing anything that can get me in trouble or something that Laurie can use to make something up....now I can't even be at my own home. You see, once I find peace and quiet anywhere, Laurie has to disrupt it. She can't stand not fucking with me...and Missy finds comfort in that. She won't leave and she won't let anyone help me either....it's how Missy earns her "free play" points from Laurie.
Intervening is the easiest way I know of to stop this....


No comments:
Post a Comment
Any derogatory or inflammatory comments will be deleted. No hate speech on this blog and gaycism will not be tolerated
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.