Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com

Friday, July 29, 2016

Don't Solve Your Problems Alone!


As Laurie's aggression turns to rage and violence, I want to tell all of my friends and their parents that it is time to move around the problem and face up to our responsibilities to others.  My parents and my friends all know one thing...someone could have helped and that person let us all down.  There is no time to spare.  It is time for each and everyone of us to look at the pledge above and decide that our friendships are stronger than his apathy.  I think that this decision comes after a long period of hanging things over each of our heads and acting like we don't have a choice in the matter.  That isn't true.  We are brought together by circumstance and God but we stay together because of our love for one another.

There is no longer a need to look to any one person to help us.  If we have all done our jobs, then the infrastructure is there to end this crime without the support of the two naysayers in the whole investigation.  Jonathan's mom had to live through the online death of her son...that's too much.  Christopher's mother had to watch her son be jailed and have to swallow that nobody would help him...that's too much.  My mom has seen so many things happen because of this crime that it's too much for even the police to talk to her...that's way too much.  Benjamin's mother has been abused by her husband's sick need to hurt his son and keep him from being the person he wants to be...that's too much.  Anthony's mother has been overburdened by false billings to her phone that are a financial disaster for her...that's too much.  We were all told that one person wanted to handle that situation and that he would.  He no longer wants to do any of that for ALL of us...but would do it for a few under "certain circumstances".  We were brought together by God...our friendships say all of us, or none of us.  We are not in a position to have one of us helped while the others suffer.  I wouldn't do that to any of you and I know you won't do that to me.  I'm sorry that you believed him, I did too...I don't any longer and I don't think you should either.

I want you to know that I appreciate your patience, but when someone is using Laurie like a repo lot protection canine to attack every one of us into submission, then we have to make a decision to do something without this person's involvement.  He chose a different path.  We chose the path of safety and legality.  I think we made the right choice.  We all know that we have the evidence we need to make this happen.  Unfortunately one parent didn't want what we did, but the majority did.  Majority rules, so we all bid adieu to that plan in favor of justice.  I think that's a wise choice for all of us.  Mrs. Mendenhall knows what to do.  We will now be listening to her advice and work with her attorneys to do the right thing.

That's the decision that I've made.  My team will now put it to a vote and whatever they decide will decide how we proceed.  Those voted out, are gone.  Those voted in, will stay.

For far too long we've been dealing with the bully that takes the ball away every time he doesn't get his way.  If we don't do what he says, then none of us can play ball.  I think it's time to find a safer, more effective way of handling the problem while holding him and the other bullies responsible for their actions and apathy.  Now we're all suppose to be thankful for the things the bully WOULD HAVE done for us.  I don't know about you, but I'm not thankful for anyone that hurts the victims, hurts their parents and uses Laurie like a weapon against all of us to get what he wants.  I think that is just another form of terrorism.  It's unfortunate that one family still has to deal with him, but not all of us do.  We all have our own families to consider and I believe the best solution would be for us to WORK TOGETHER...not separated into small factions that HE CAN CONTROL.  I don't appreciate Laurie's invasion into my life and I don't accept his intrusion and obstruction of the growth of mine.

Junkyard dog...like a Pitbull on Meth:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any derogatory or inflammatory comments will be deleted. No hate speech on this blog and gaycism will not be tolerated

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.