Ah yes high school...you all know pretty much how I think about it right? Yeah, I was popular, lots of friends, lots of fun...and I had a stalker that pretty much tried to kill me or have me beat up almost weekly. The first day of school, before I even got to a class, she drug her knuckles up to me and my friend and said, "Kevin Bond, you're a flaming faggot and everyone knows it!!!!" It was right after my dad had been acquitted in a trial that lasted almost three years...first day! Yeah, it was embarrassing and I can remember asking my girl friend Kim, "Who the Hell was that?"
That was the beginning of four years of Hell...of the constant threat of being beaten up by anyone that used drugs or that went to parties on the weekends. I had lots of friends and stuff but that rough crowd, most of whom I was friendly with, would do anything for drugs from her brother Brian. The pictures and yearbooks now have all been stolen by Laurie, the stalker...but if you see them you won't notice the lengths I had to go to stay safe. Literally, she was trying to kill me.
She was one year ahead of me in school, so when she barely graduated...she started having alleged sexual relations with a guy named James whom she then started trying to have beat me up for the remainder of my senior year. James mysteriously disappeared about two weeks before I graduated in 1986 and I had about two weeks of regular high school.
I spent one year in college getting two letters from Laurie writing me in the dorms pretending to be a girl named Kelly Barnes...the letters were weird and said things about "driving home one night and hallucinating that she'd thought she'd seen me in front of her garage door before she drove through it trying to hit me"...nothing like a letter from a freak telling you she thought she'd run you over with her car to get your attention, huh?
The first summer after my freshman year in college I was intentionally infected with HIV and implanted with an RFID chip while visiting Palm Springs, California. Laurie lived across the street from the person whom I was visiting and apparently and allegedly raped me there....
The ensuing 8 years were spent finding out that I was infected, being stalked, followed everywhere and all kinds of horrible nightmares because of this technology...oh yeah...then there was my ten year high school reunion. Laurie had taken it upon herself to tell everyone that I went to school with that I was gay and that I had HIV. You can imagine all the phone calls that started coming when the reunion was planned. I didn't want to go, but I did. Once I was there it was obvious that Laurie had done all kinds of damage to my reputation. Everyone knew I was gay and had HIV, something that in 1996, I wasn't exactly telling people about that I wasn't having a sexual relationship with....it was, not pleasant.
Then came the twenty year reunion...of course, by then, I'd been shot at in San Diego and wasn't working for the Justice Dept. and I didn't want to go, but the phone calls kept coming over and over to get me to the place in Palm Springs where Laurie could do this again.
Guess what? It's 2016 and my 30 year reunion is next month. I just got a call from Phoebe Trebell, a girl I haven't seen in thirty plus years...but someone that Laurie's been talking about to me for the last twenty. Laurie's been talking to her mother pretending to be Margie Miller or someone else....and now, all of a sudden I'm getting calls again. I know what it ahead. Even Jeffrey has heard the conversations about this friend of mine...and all of a sudden I'm getting this whole...push Kevin over the edge vibe. Not getting much help from my team again...and not wanting to have to deal with this reunion....I'm left to deal with it all again.
When will this fucking little bitch get the fuck out of my life. I don't want to put any of my friends in danger. I don't want to know about their lives because of what Laurie does. I want them to know I love and care about them but I'm not sure about how to do that without getting her more information than she needs. My mom told me that Phoebe said that I'd "sent her something" a while back so she wanted to call me. Let me be clear, I DIDN'T SEND THIS PERSON ANYTHING. I WOULD HAVE NO IDEA WHERE TO SEND IT OR WHOM TO SEND IT TO. THIS IS OBVIOUSLY NOT SOMETHING THAT I DID...SO WHOM DID?
Anybody else smell a Laurie here?
Jeffrey and Missy, once again, watched Laurie place calls to my friends and give out my parent's phone number to try to lure me to this reunion. This is another negligence crime committed against my family! Now I am pissed off at Bryan Anderson again. What is your fucking problem asshole? Get on this job now!!!
Jeffrey and Missy, once again, watched Laurie place calls to my friends and give out my parent's phone number to try to lure me to this reunion. This is another negligence crime committed against my family! Now I am pissed off at Bryan Anderson again. What is your fucking problem asshole? Get on this job now!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment
Any derogatory or inflammatory comments will be deleted. No hate speech on this blog and gaycism will not be tolerated
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.