Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com

Saturday, July 23, 2016

I Think That The Surprise Ending To This True Crime Will Shock You...And Disappoint Many!


I know, this is one bad assed .gif isn't it.  I have no idea how they made this happen and I would tell you to ask one of Hollywood's greatest producers, but apparently we still aren't friends.  I would also tell you to ask him before he gets charged with the crime of complicity and conspiracy too...you might not get a chance the way things are looking.

Broken bones, broken police departments, broken hearts, broken friendships, broken health and all kinds of dirty pool, this story has more to cry about than every Sally Field movie ever made.  Never did I think that it would have the ending that it is leading to.  With another event of trying to hustle one of my friends with the promise of a future, this producer has, once again, tried to impress to the point of negligence someone else in law enforcement so that this crime won't get solved.  I've seen it many times now.  Whenever I have a terrific idea, this guy lumbers in and act like some kind of big shot, if, and only if, that friend of mine will ignore my pleas for help.  It's sad.  It's so sad that I'll leave the details out but let you all know one thing.  Don't ever try to bribe a police officer...it isn't recommended.  I'm forced, once again, to be put into the position of telling you the truth in favor of justice instead of singing the praises of a man that all of you love, but whom I know is a problem.

I wanted desperately to help him out in many ways.  His desire to teach his blonde concubine how to fuck over someone with a smile on your face is starting to become a trend.  He's paid off more of my friends with promises than anyone I've ever seen.  Money and future may seem attractive, but I'm more in to the crime solving aspect of this mission.

Laurie and Missy are literally using this man to stall this investigation using as much of his own money as they can dig for.  I've been very disappointed in his approach of "help anyone but Kevin" when I am trying now to help two police departments; one here and one in San Diego.  It is so important for me to be as above board as possible.  I have an obligation to my own investigation to tell you that this producer has, once again, told people not to help me in favor of some plan of his that never can be realized.  If you want to help me with my current situation contact Benjamin...he knows the situation very well.  He knows what is going on and is capable of handling this situation legally, his father doesn't know how to play clean.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Any derogatory or inflammatory comments will be deleted. No hate speech on this blog and gaycism will not be tolerated

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.