Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com

Friday, July 22, 2016

Don't You Just Hate It When Nick Jonas Texts You? Especially When It Isn't Him.

If you are one of these electronic harassment victims in Palm Springs, California.  You are home.  Sitting with your boyfriend.  All of a sudden you get a text message from one of your friends.  Mine usually go like this:

...the only difference between the conversation above and a text from Laurie is that by the end of her faked conversation pretending to be our bud Nick Jonas, is that he would be calling me a "fucking faggot" or "I hate you" by the end of the message.  When I pretended to be Nick, I used Nick's fantasy and not Laurie's.  LOLOL  Just joking everyone.  I just wanted to show you how easy it is to look like you've received a message from someone that you know but how it doesn't add up to what you know about that person.  Your phone rings "Nick Jonas" but the person sending the text isn't him.   Nick might have his phone with him, but someone has spoofed his cell number and is now posing to be him.  This is how Laurie gets personal information over the phone.  "Where's the hide a key"?  "What's the safe combination"?  That sort of stuff may seem fine to send to a family member, but it isn't them on the other end.

My apologies to Nicholas for this example.  He's a friend of ours and we love him to death but, darn it, he's just not gay and I love Christopher.  I'm sure he'll understand, as broken hearted as he'll be.  LOL!  In all seriousness, he's a really good sport and nice to the LGBTQ community.  I like using him as an example because he's good about it.  What Laurie does is simply not the same.  She's hurtful.  She's heartbreaking.  She's mean.  Her text messages have caused a lot of problems.  I should also mention this was made on a template, not by switching Nick's phone number to her phone like Laurie does from her own computer.   Laurie literally steals "Nick's" phone number and attaches it to her own...like you do when you go to a Verizon store and buy and new cell phone.

When Laurie is finished causing a problem, she switches the phone number back to Nick's phone and it looks like he's sent the text.

Laurie's messages have put people in jail. A few of her classics include, "Now I know why there is a bullet hole in ur cardoor, too bad they missed", "u r a dead man", "Peter is taking me on vacation", "Peter says 'hi'" and "This is Steven's sister", oh and the ever popular "have fun ransacking my house last night"....all sent from my ex boyfriend's phone number but not from him.  Then there was the series of messages that looked like Steven was going to commit suicide.   There were also hurtful messages sent from Christopher Monti, Ken Frank and others.  None of which ever make any sense to me because I am their friend.  I can tell when I get a text that isn't from my real friend.  They always sound hurtful and fake.

I can prove that the "voices in my head" were behind this because neither Peter nor Steven know each other.  When I reported the rape I didn't know that for certain.  I asked both Peter and Steve about it and they genuinely looked truthful.  Clearly when the "voices" told me that Steven and Peter raped me, that it was a third party accusing them.  That is proven by the text messages that I got showing that someone was baiting me..."Peter is taking me on vacation" proves that if the pair didn't know each other, that someone was.  The "voices" were responsible for that.  My text from "Steven's sister" came right after his home was robbed.  I am justified again by saying she was involved because she admits to having all of his things after the ransacking.

Whomever is behind these texts is clearly behind the "voices" but more important, they prove that my accusations were well founded.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any derogatory or inflammatory comments will be deleted. No hate speech on this blog and gaycism will not be tolerated

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.