In 2003, after years of being gang stalked in down town San Diego, right in the area of the El Cortez hotel here, I was driving home one night and was shot at. It would prove a defining moment in the case against the La Tweeker siblings.
After years of investigation, I contacted a police officer friend of mine in San Diego, whom procured the police report from that early morning shooting Incident # 03049896 at the 1500 block of 7th avenue a silver/gray pickup truck Ford/Chevy pulled down 7th street on an extremely quiet night. As I passed the truck I noticed two people wearing gray hoodies and the driver smiled at me...an evil smile. I turned my head towards the street again and a shot came through my driver's side window about 5" from my head. I thought someone had thrown a rock through my window. I stopped my car and watched as the truck with a camper shell on the back/blacked out, stopped too. I screamed at the truck, "What the fuck did you just do?" I then realized it wasn't a rock and that they knew I wasn't dead. I pulled around the corner and ran into the apartment complex and called the police.
The police found the bullet hole in the driver's side door and it had apparently hit the car door frame and ricocheted into the door frame. Once I realized someone tried to kill me, I called my mom and dad and Craig Hopkins, whom came to the site and took me to his home.
Upon moving to Palm Springs, I became a police informant on a drug case and employed a friend, Jonathan Mendenhall, to go inside of the operation and find out what he could. He knew of people that Laurie and her brother, had directly told were responsible for that shooting. He had evidence of the stalking in San Diego, in the form of photographs of myself and others from the Southern District of California courthouse. It is rumored that he even had the shell casing from the shot that almost killed me. Items stolen from my down town apartment were there as well. This kind of information is now in the hands of the SDPD, whom can contact the United States Attorney for advice on whether or not to have the siblings charged with an attempt on a federal officer or with the contacts they made with my employer after the shooting.
The sexual assault of Christopher Monti was in LaJolla, California, allegedly at the vacation home of the Mendenhall's. There is likely evidence that will show that the siblings allegedly set this sexual assault up with one, David Beach, in May of 2008. Since this crime falls into the jurisdiction of the SDPD, the same officer can look into the evidence found for a connection with the siblings. Additionally, Christopher has specific information about both Laurie and Brian stalking both of us as informants for the PSPD. Tampering with Christopher included Laurie telling him that he was "no longer Bryan Anderson's informant" but now he was hers. Christopher has specific knowledge of what Laurie said that night and can testify to her stalking both of us.
Now the ball is out of the hands of the PSPD for this case, although there are many other cases involving this crime in the PSPD's jurisdiction. It's just simply smarter to have Brian and Laurie removed to San Diego to stand to those charges if the evidence is good enough for the prosecutors there. Remember, Jonathan and Christopher have specific knowledge of electronic harassment...and will be required to tell what they know.
The amazing thing about San Diego is that I can use all of MY OWN people and not have to deal with anyone I don't think can make a proper witness on the stand. I need my people to be available to the police officer that's here and help him as much as you can. The Palm Springs case is a disaster, there has been a bit too much in fighting with other people to get this story out first. I don't appreciate how it was handled by the police or by others. I've been used in a terrible game of baiting. Nowhere is it acceptable to use a police informant as bait for a serial killer.
The amazing thing about San Diego is that I can use all of MY OWN people and not have to deal with anyone I don't think can make a proper witness on the stand. I need my people to be available to the police officer that's here and help him as much as you can. The Palm Springs case is a disaster, there has been a bit too much in fighting with other people to get this story out first. I don't appreciate how it was handled by the police or by others. I've been used in a terrible game of baiting. Nowhere is it acceptable to use a police informant as bait for a serial killer.


No comments:
Post a Comment
Any derogatory or inflammatory comments will be deleted. No hate speech on this blog and gaycism will not be tolerated
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.