Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com

Sunday, July 31, 2016

Monday's Here And I Think All Of Jeffrey's Friends Should Call Him Today To Remind Him How Wonderful He Is!!!


I got the official word today from Jeffrey's best friend, not Marilyn, Missy that today would be the greatest day to give Jeff a call and remind him why you all love him so much.  I've finally come to my senses and realize that Jeffrey was right.  So from now on, if he tells you something, it's probably the whole truth.  What caused my epiphone?  Well after weeks of hearing from Laurie while Missy was sitting there cheering her on, I realized what the message truly was.  Jeffrey is always right, and I am not worthy of his praise.  Which I think is a tremendous boost to my confidence!  Leave it to the Father of the Year, he always knows the right thing to say.

Practically a deity!

I just have to apologize to all of Jeffrey's friends that I made think he was being a jerk.  I take it all back.  He's the most perfect man that God has ever created.  His generosity is only matched by the size of his great big heart.  I can see why Disney loves him...he's practically Mickey Mouse in a tuxedo.  Who says great men only exist in Heaven when you have Jeffrey Katzenberg here on Earth right now.  We should all feel blessed that he is here to guide us all.  I've never been so impressed with a man in my whole life.  Remember, give Jeffrey a call and let him know how special he is to all of you today...Missy has cleared his calendar.

Give him a "thank you" from my brother in law and my mom and dad too, they really appreciate his thoughtfulness!

Christopher and I are a team.  You can't split us apart and expect us to work with you.  We've committed to the SDPD and the PSPD.  We watch out for each other and won't be able to help either until the two of us are in contact again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any derogatory or inflammatory comments will be deleted. No hate speech on this blog and gaycism will not be tolerated

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.