I know that some of you, in the past, might have questioned my feelings about Jeffrey Katzenberg. Basically, I, like you, should think of him as God on Earth. My boyfriend, a Lutheran priest, has basically accepted the Word of Jeffrey as he has the Word of God. Apparently, I've been very mistaken. If Christopher is willing to believe in Jeffrey like he does God, then who am I to question that? I am completely apologizing for all of the things I've said about Jeffrey. He is a GOD among mortals! Whatever decisions he's made, I'm certain that they were correct and that I was totally wrong. I want all of you to call Jeffrey right now and tell him how much you appreciate his likeness to GOD. Surely, you will all be happier knowing that Jeffrey and Missy are the best of friends forever and ever. That's the smartest thing that I've ever known.
My apologies to his entire family for ever thinking that I was right. Clearly you are above all else when deciding everything. You know more. You do more. You are perfect people among the masses. I respect every single decision you make forever.


No comments:
Post a Comment
Any derogatory or inflammatory comments will be deleted. No hate speech on this blog and gaycism will not be tolerated
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.