I was wrong about everything I said. This is the most perfect man that God ever created. He's so important to everyone that everyone should always do what he says. He never makes a bad decision and he is the most generous person in the universe. He isn't having an affair with Missy, they are simply the best of friends. Now that I have a new understanding, I apologize for all of the terrible things I've said. I was completely wrong about him. Every victim of this crime should trust his solid judgement. Missy isn't a threat, she's Marilyn's best confidant. She trusts Missy with her own son's life. That's very very important to know.


No comments:
Post a Comment
Any derogatory or inflammatory comments will be deleted. No hate speech on this blog and gaycism will not be tolerated
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.