Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com

Monday, July 18, 2016

Hiding The Ball


So what does Jeffrey have to hide from everyone?  There are many people that think that having someone looking at my thinking that doesn't do anything for me is a waste of time, but I know what I am doing.  Without any assistance from Jeffrey or his wife, what I am looking at is a case of, "not doing what you are supposed to do in an investigation".  The last thing you want to do to your investigator is make him look in the wrong spot.  It is inefficient, helpless and not supportive, at all.  Investigations are built on evidence that can be proven, not on theories that don't pan out.  I've yet to receive any information from this man that would allow me to help the victims of this crime.  Some would say that is suspicious behavior and wonder, "What are you hiding?"

I would have to agree with them.  For someone that wants to appear concerned for his son, he sure isn't very cooperative with anyone.  I think that there is something very important that he is hiding from the parents and the victims of this crime.  You would think that someone that has spent an inordinate amount of time spying on me would either have made contact to help me out or would have contacted the police with what he knows.  Neither seems to be the case.  I am certain that there is much more than meets the eye when it comes to Jeffrey's deception.  I know that I would be doing far more and better work if he wasn't trying so hard to mislead me into the wrong direction with his "no communication" decree.  What isn't apparent is his role in assisting Laurie.  Why would he want to spend so much time and energy protection the woman that hurt his son?  I can't tell you.  I think it has a lot to do with his own need to be correct all of the time.

One thing is for certain, his lack of forthcoming information speaks volumes as to what he isn't willing to talk to police informants about.  I probably shouldn't let him watch me, but there are many advantages in that too.  You have to play both ends of the field when you are dealing with Jeffrey's deception...mostly I don't trust him at all.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Any derogatory or inflammatory comments will be deleted. No hate speech on this blog and gaycism will not be tolerated

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.